What Are You Smoking January 2019

Doctor Willet

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:50 pm A quick half bowl of 3p in a Rosslare Bulldog.
I am really, REALLY hoping that stuff will make a comeback. There's really nothing quite like it, and sadly I didn't stock up on it.

Excellent choice for a half bowl too!
And miles to go before I sleep.
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Kevin Keith wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:46 pm LC Cherry In a Dr Grabow Viscount 72

Same ting again
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
slowroll
Founding Member

Just finished a bowl of my Biplane Balkan III in my mountain king stack.

www.custompipestems.com ...pipestems and pipes designed and created
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Broken record... Gentleman caller in the grabow freehand with a splash of Evan Williams on the side
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

As a side note while I sit out here and smoke... This grabow still has a slight hint of the Sutliff mocha strips that I smoked in it. Even after a decent amount of deer tongue I still get a little hint now and then. I can say that I like mocha strips as an afterthought
SidStavros
Member in Good Standing

B & B Tobacconists Beck's Ol' Limey Bastard.
Blog for the New pipe smoker: http://Pipe-smoke.blogspot.gr
Maynard

Doctor Willet wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:32 pm Today my best buddy passed away, my Lucy; a 3-years-young Oriental Shorthair I rescued from a shelter. She was struck by a car just before sunrise.
Being the hermit type of guy that I am, Lucy was special to me beyond words, and more dog-like than any feline pal I've ever had. She never meowed incessantly, bit, scratched, or did anything to annoy me, ever, and had an unnaturally soft and short coat.

Lucy loved sitting on my lap while I smoked my pipe and seemed to truly enjoy the smell of my fresh flakes being rubbed up. She was a piper's dream cat.
I'm now sitting here without my little boon companion, puffing away on some Condor Plug with a splash of gin in my herbal tea on the side, eyes red from sobbing all day. I know this isn't a support forum for grieving pet owners, but Lucy was as much a part of my smoking ritual as my accoutrements. I'm missing her like hell tonight.

I wish you all a good night, and I hope that your day was far better than mine.
Sorry to read about your Lucy I have lost a lot of my furry friends in my long life and miss them all.
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Good morning, smoking 3p in a Sea Rock Hawkbill and drinking café Bustelo as I make my way south. Have a great Friday! I'm still pissed about my frames...
The Troll Whisperer
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

I am loading the car and smoking a bowl of Picayune in a Silver Duke pot.

"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Fr_Tom wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:37 am I am loading the car and smoking a bowl of Picayune in a Silver Duke pot.

Safe travels Padre