And So It Ends...

Rusticated

A few of you may have noticed that I've been off forum for a little while. The Big C has made it clear that it's time to make some life decisions and reset priorities. And so I will soon bid you farewell, but before I do I'm going to post a bulk buy of pipes and tobacco in the trade section. I'm not going to sell off singles, it's all or nothing but I promise you wont be disappointed for the price...I've just got other priorities and selling individually takes too much time & effort for where I'm at right now.You folks have been a true brotherhood and made this newbie feel welcome from the beginning...and for that I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Don't be surprised if you find me lurking from time to time :D
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

I am sorry to see you go, but totally understand needing to go a different direction. Life is a trip. Hopefully your trip remains a good one! :thumbs:
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

I don't know what you're up against but I hope you kick its ass !! God bless you and please visit as often as can
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Rusticated

Ruffinogold wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:54 pm I don't know what you're up against but I hope you licknirs ass !! God bless you and 0kease visit as often as can
Thanks man, prognosis is good and so is God...all the time!
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

We enjoyed having you here.
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Rusticated

Fr_Tom wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:26 pm We enjoyed having you here.
Thanks Padre...I've enjoyed being here.
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

I'm gonna miss you, brother.
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Rusticated

MikeDennison wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:49 pm I'm gonna miss you, brother.
Thanks brother, enjoyed the deals we made!
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

[mention]Rusticated[/mention] Take care Big Pard...all the best to you.
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Longshanks
Member in Good Standing

Sorry to hear it and I hope you defeat it. I don't know what I'd do with the Big C knocking on my door, but it makes me angry that anyone has to even know what it is. I won't get into conspiracy theories, but it's a bullsh*t disease nonetheless.

A lot of people worry about what the Big C can do to their lives, but here's what I've read that it cannot do: "It cannot cripple LOVE. It cannot shatter HOPE. It cannot corrode FAITH. It cannot destroy PEACE. It cannot kill FRIENDSHIP. It cannot suppress MEMORIES. It cannot silence COURAGE. It cannot invade the SOUL. It cannot steal eternal LIFE. It cannot conquer the SPIRIT.”

Rock on brother! :thumbs:
Longshanks
"He who shall, so shall he... wait, who?" :?