What Are You Smoking March 2019

Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Skipped my first two smokes of the day for Snus. Kids were being a handful, and apparently I wasn't taking it well because my wife said I needed to go have a pipe. I am having some Sweet Vanilla Honeydew in the Kiko.
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Irish Condor in a Peterson FH African meer

"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Mrm1775

This morgan cob filled with SG BBF and ice cold sweet tea. That’s a recipe for an awesome Sunday afternoon.
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

houtenziel wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:26 pm Skipped my first two smokes of the day for Snus. Kids were being a handful, and apparently I wasn't taking it well because my wife said I needed to go have a pipe. I am having some Sweet Vanilla Honeydew in the Kiko.
I guess Bumble Bees think Sweet Vanilla Honeydew smells good, because I just had one dang near land on the end of my pipe. This Kiko is just a hair under 5" too, so it took some iron nerves to not flinch.
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Mrm1775

Thelonious monkfish wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:26 pm Special Dublin Mixture in a Peterson

That is a beauty
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

houtenziel wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:02 pm
houtenziel wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:26 pm Skipped my first two smokes of the day for Snus. Kids were being a handful, and apparently I wasn't taking it well because my wife said I needed to go have a pipe. I am having some Sweet Vanilla Honeydew in the Kiko.
I guess Bumble Bees think Sweet Vanilla Honeydew smells good, because I just had one dang near land on the end of my pipe. This Kiko is just a hair under 5" too, so it took some iron nerves to not flinch.
Bumble Bees?! The drunk zeppelins of the bug world? Save your nerves, those guys bump into everything and need to land now and again to regain their composure, a number of blends lead them to believe a lit pipe is a safe place. Now Yellow Jackets.... Actually lots of bugs enjoy some blends, have had plenty of inadvertent smoking buddies that just wanted in on the action. Also smoke sedates bees, a couple clouds blown their way usually does it.

Now onto

Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

Mrm1775 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:25 pm
Thelonious monkfish wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:26 pm Special Dublin Mixture in a Peterson

That is a beauty
Thanks!
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

MikeDennison wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:49 pm So, thanks to the kind generosity of @Fr_Tom, I'm officially joining in for the remainder of MMM! This meer-lined Lord Bentley is being loaded up with SPRT for its maiden voyage in my stable of pipes. I'm not sure what to call it...a billiard, a Dublin, an anse...I've never really seen a shape quite like it! Thanks, Padre!
This is a sweet smokin' little pipe! It's got some kind of a ghost, but it's just adding something interesting to this SPRT. Thanks again, @Fr_Tom!
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Back from visiting the old man and I'm having ill effects from too much cabbage. Lol... smoking the last bowl of my ERRM sample in a group 4 Tanshell FE and drinking a cafe Bustelo.
The Troll Whisperer
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Oriental Dusk in the Altinok POY

Progress pics for MMM s far...

"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017