What Are You Smoking March 2019

MikeDennison
Certified Codger

MikeDennison wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:49 pm Church this morning with Dear Sweetie, then home for our traditional Irish dinner. I'm so full and happy and content, and this rusticated Bing's Favorite burning Macanudo is just adding to the contentment.
PS- Cleaning pipes!
Did this again.
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Double Down in an Altinok billiard

"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

Looking at some Irish Condor... thinking about it.... not much LC left and only one plug...

Islayphile
Member in Good Standing

Irish Flake, MM straight Twain, Arnold Palmer
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

Thelonious monkfish wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:08 pm Smoker's Pride Whiskey in a Peterson

Now Irish Condor LC
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

So, thanks to the kind generosity of @Fr_Tom, I'm officially joining in for the remainder of MMM! This meer-lined Lord Bentley is being loaded up with SPRT for its maiden voyage in my stable of pipes. I'm not sure what to call it...a billiard, a Dublin, an anse...I've never really seen a shape quite like it! Thanks, Padre!
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

After last night's little dip into the remnants of Edgeworth slices I can say that wessex definitely checks all of the same boxes for me. Wessex is a little bolder but there's a 50 year age difference that explains it lol
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Ryback Gold in a Peterson African meer Dublin

Old Ted Award - 2017
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

MikeDennison wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:49 pm So, thanks to the kind generosity of @Fr_Tom, I'm officially joining in for the remainder of MMM! This meer-lined Lord Bentley is being loaded up with SPRT for its maiden voyage in my stable of pipes. I'm not sure what to call it...a billiard, a Dublin, an anse...I've never really seen a shape quite like it! Thanks, Padre!
Pear shape! Nice score, congrats, and good on you and Tom.
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

MikeDennison wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:49 pm So, thanks to the kind generosity of @Fr_Tom, I'm officially joining in for the remainder of MMM! This meer-lined Lord Bentley is being loaded up with SPRT for its maiden voyage in my stable of pipes. I'm not sure what to call it...a billiard, a Dublin, an anse...I've never really seen a shape quite like it! Thanks, Padre!

Hope you enjoy it!

Old Ted Award - 2017