Favorite MM Model

Riff89

This one is my favorite one. It’s both special just an old rob roy legend but it’s a magical smoker. I mean all cobs smoke wonderful but this thing just is on a different level and I don’t know why. It’s old and beat up but it smokes great and feels great in my hand. I initially hated the way it looked I thought it looked like a word beehive or something but I eventually fell in love with it. I tried my hand at “modding” it several years back which just left me with a dirty looking pipe it wasn’t the look I thought I would get but it’s what’s inside that counts. I also tried putting a piece of shrink tube on the bit and ended up botching the job and melted it into a somewhat phallic odd shape but no need for a new stem it smokes great! Also I will add that I never put any shellac or finish of any kind on it after I dyed it so maybe that has something to do with it. Who knows???
Lostdog5152
Member in Good Standing

Diplomat and Country Gent with the Diplomat in a slight lead. Unless I'm smoking the Country Gent of course, then it changes. I have a Mark Twain I'm going to get around to boring out one of these days. I have quite a few cobs, all straight stems with the exception of one Country Gent. I just seem to prefer straight stems both in cobs and briar. I love my cobs!
Bamarick

This Missouri Pride is the favorite of my 3 cobs.
American by birth, Southern by the grace of God!

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

This guy is the model MM smoker. Whatever cob he's clenching, you know you'll enjoy it as much as he is.

-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Its a tough toss up between most all of them , I think . But , for years I mostly smoked a MM Country Gent [ straight ] and an ancient Buerchers [ however you spell that old killer brand ] . Then I was out at the local B&M and I snagged a Legend ... Legends are killer , man . One time I picked up on of those that dont have plaster on them , i forget what theyre called , and I liked that too . All of the many different ones ive had I at least like

But , if there could be only one .. may it be a Legend with a filter

" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Bamarick wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:31 am This Missouri Pride is the favorite of my 3 cobs.
Ah , the pride .. Id forgotten what it was called ... its way killer
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Bamarick

Ruffinogold wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:10 pm
Bamarick wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:31 am This Missouri Pride is the favorite of my 3 cobs.
Ah , the pride .. Id forgotten what it was called ... its way killer
It's a great smoking pipe.
American by birth, Southern by the grace of God!

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!