Fishing Pipe

Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:21 pm
Kevin Keith wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:01 pm
Bruyere_Royale wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:03 pm What about the Peaches and soda?
He made that show. Lol
No doubt about it...Brad Garrett rocked the Robert!
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Whalehead King

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:03 pm ]What about the Peaches and soda?
When it comes to soda, I only know about Moxie:

Okay, I now about Cel-Ray, too, but I've never made a secret about my fondness for celery-flavored soda.

Going fishing with a six-pack of Moxie----that's about more than catching fish---it's about being alive.
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Whalehead King wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:47 pm
Bruyere_Royale wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:03 pm ]What about the Peaches and soda?

Okay, I now about Cel-Ray, too, but I've never made a secret about my fondness for celery-flavored soda.

Going fishing with a six-pack of Moxie----that's about more than catching fish---it's about being alive.
I never tried this Cel-Ray? I like celery, is it actually good?
The Troll Whisperer
Whalehead King

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:27 pm

Moxie will put hair on your chest. Cel-Ray will put a spring in your step.

Is it good? Yeah, it's good.
Chef Benny
Codger in Training

When I go fishing.. I smoke backwoods.. They are called backwoods for a reason.. For going back in the woods. I toss a pack in the tackle box.. If one gets wet or falls in the lake.. Who cares.. I just spark up another.
~ Tobacco is part of a complete breakfast.
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Whalehead King wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:34 pm
Bruyere_Royale wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:27 pm

Moxie will put hair on your chest. Cel-Ray will put a spring in your step.

Is it good? Yeah, it's good.
According to the original formulation, Moxie was especially effective against "paralysis, softening of the brain, nervousness, and insomnia". I could use a bottle right about now.
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
rlucas
Member in Good Standing

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:03 pm
Whalehead King wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:28 pm
Kevin Keith wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:26 am
Enough of these pointless ramblings....
I always think that ramblings have a point. It just takes awhile to get there and, even if you wonder why we're here at story's end, that's the whole point. The journey is the adventure as much as its end.

I'd go fishing with you, KK. A six pack of tall boys and a pack of machine made cigars while sitting in the shade along Bayou St. John, which is at the end of my street... We might catch a fish or we might hook a boot. It will be Das Boot. Then we can go Deutsches Haus, the German-American Club on Bayou St. John for some more beer, a couple of brats, and more good conversation.

You know where to find me when you have the time! :king:

https://deutscheshaus.org/history/
What about the Peaches and soda?
If I ever make it to New Orleans we are doing this. The tall boys, machine made cigars, fishing and then some German food sounds very, very, very good right now.
"That's mighty bold talk for a one eyed fat man!" -Lucky Ned Pepper.
Tsal
Forum Decorum

rlucas wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:50 am
Bruyere_Royale wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:03 pm
Whalehead King wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:28 pm

I always think that ramblings have a point. It just takes awhile to get there and, even if you wonder why we're here at story's end, that's the whole point. The journey is the adventure as much as its end.

I'd go fishing with you, KK. A six pack of tall boys and a pack of machine made cigars while sitting in the shade along Bayou St. John, which is at the end of my street... We might catch a fish or we might hook a boot. It will be Das Boot. Then we can go Deutsches Haus, the German-American Club on Bayou St. John for some more beer, a couple of brats, and more good conversation.

You know where to find me when you have the time! :king:

https://deutscheshaus.org/history/
What about the Peaches and soda?
If I ever make it to New Orleans we are doing this. The tall boys, machine made cigars, fishing and then some German food sounds very, very, very good right now.
I like German food and all, but on our imaginary fishing trip I'd take along a Muffuletta and a bag of Beignets. I would also need a place to lay down because after my meal and the New Orleans heat, I'd be dead. Lol...
The Troll Whisperer