What The Duck?

Dr Uhaha
Member in Very Good Standing

Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Bro Uhaha wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:43 pm Image
This very well could be the next step in Father Tom's search for wide bowls. You could fit a LOT of SPRT in that badboy.
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Whalehead King

I'm calling fake. This is an optical illusion.

No offense to the Elephant Man, who was a human being, but that looks like the Elephant Man's hand.
JTWilliams

Bro Uhaha wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:43 pm Image
I have smaller coffee mugs!
"Yeah, well, y'know, that's just like, uh, your opinion, man."
-The Big Lebowski
Dr Uhaha

Whalehead King wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:45 pm I'm calling fake. This is an optical illusion.

No offense to the Elephant Man, who was a human being, but that looks like the Elephant Man's hand.
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre ... 3912322874
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Kinda reminds me of the Mr Brog Lumberjack pipe. No free tobacco pipes.. image just as example.
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Whalehead King

According to the stats, the bowl width is 2.75 inches. Who among us has a hand with all five fingers that are less than three inches long? Why can't this three inch wide bowl be grasped by this mutant's hand?

The height is 3.15 inches. I just measures the Tsuge I'm smoking right now and it's 2 3/8 inches tall. It is hardly a gargantuan pipe.

The chamber width is a shocking one inch. That's not exactly a figure for the record books.

I'm calling phony on this picture.

Not the Mr. Brog picture. A Mr. Brog is made of pear wood and I can believe that.
Dr Uhaha

Whalehead King wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:01 pm According to the stats, the bowl width is 2.75 inches. Who among us has a hand with all five fingers that are less than three inches long? Why can't this three inch wide bowl be grasped by this mutant's hand?

The height is 3.15 inches. I just measures the Tsuge I'm smoking right now and it's 2 3/8 inches tall. It is hardly a gargantuan pipe.

The chamber width is a shocking one inch. That's not exactly a figure for the record books.

I'm calling phony on this picture.

Not the Mr. Brog picture. A Mr. Brog is made of pear wood and I can believe that.
I believe those bowl measurements are internal. Well, that or dude is a member of the X-men?
Dr Uhaha

I'm imagining Whalehead Chapstick in white linen knocking around croquet balls with this.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre ... 3944709423
Whalehead King

Bro Uhaha wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:19 pm Image

I'm imagining Whalehead Chapstick in white linen knocking around croquet balls with this.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre ... 3944709423
Now that's a pipe!

I'm sure Crocodile Dundee would agree: