Post a picture of you smoking a pipe! Vol. 1

Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

I just found an old picture of myself when I was about 20 pounds heavier. I don't miss the extra weight but I do miss that jacket.

-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Tsal
Forum Decorum

I call this one," Standing in the woods with a Pith helmet on smoking a Meerschaum pipe."
The Troll Whisperer
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 5:18 pm I call this one," Standing in the woods with a Pith helmet on smoking a Meerschaum pipe."
A tip of my fedora your way, sir. Enjoy that pith helmet in good health. A pith helmet is proven to prevent melanoma of the head and neck. Ask any dermatologist who has read the literature.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
simplepipes
Codger in Training

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 5:18 pm I call this one," Standing in the woods with a Pith helmet on smoking a Meerschaum pipe."
Nice Helmet . . . I actually have my Grandfather's Metal Pith Helmet, Fire Extinguisher and Gas Mask from WWI - WW2. Direct descendants from Germany had to be on Civil Defense to be monitored during war-times.

-sp
My vote has not been bought . . . I paid for my Undergraduate and Graduate Degrees . . .
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Citizen B wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 5:44 pm
A tip of my fedora your way, sir. Enjoy that pith helmet in good health. A pith helmet is proven to prevent melanoma of the head and neck. Ask any dermatologist who has read the literature.
:lol:
I always wanted one to be honest and I'm Filipino.... the link you posted was good timing. I've worn a straw Pork Pie or Fedora through the hot weather months for years and I think it's time to try something different. Plus the meers and the safari hats go hand in hand in my book. Lol
The Troll Whisperer
Tsal
Forum Decorum

simplepipes wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 5:46 pm
Nice Helmet . . . I actually have my Grandfather's Metal Pith Helmet, Fire Extinguisher and Gas Mask from WWI - WW2. Direct descendants from Germany had to be on Civil Defense to be monitored during war-times.

-sp
Thank you!
I'm sure you have some pretty interesting stories to tell.. also very nice that you still have his stuff... do you display them in your shop or garage?
The Troll Whisperer
ncrobb
Founding Member

You ARE the only person I can think of who could pull this off. Looking good Tom.
“I’d like to ride the rodeo, but I got Brahma Fear.” - Jimmy Buffett
Tsal
Forum Decorum

ncrobb wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:15 pm
You ARE the only person I can think of who could pull this off. Looking good Tom.
Me and the Postman. :lol:
Thank you!👍
The Troll Whisperer
simplepipes
Codger in Training

ImageImage

Gas Mask and Helmet . . .

My Son has the Fire Extinguisher at his shop promising to restore the same.

-sp
My vote has not been bought . . . I paid for my Undergraduate and Graduate Degrees . . .
Tsal
Forum Decorum

simplepipes wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:38 pm ImageImage

Gas Mask and Helmet . . .

My Son has the Fire Extinguisher at his shop promising to restore the same.

-sp
The gas mask is cool but that helmet is badass!
The Troll Whisperer