Pipe for sale @ Cup o' Joe's

Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Ruffinogold wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 8:55 pm I love you man . Plinking is a term used for shooting a .22 at stuff , usually just fun shooting and not a competition .something like shooting holes to resemble a face in an empty paint can.. fun stuff

Now , Boinking , which sounds similar... thats a whole other thing all together
It doesn't matter what we're talking about, does it? It all comes back to the same thing. I have boinked over the course of my life, more than once, but that's nothing I want to share on a thread about a pipe for sale @ Cup o' Joe's-----especially not this pipe.

SWRA, the pipe tobacco chick magnet blend extraordinaire that makes women weak in their knees, the pipe tobacco of choice for all the world's best gigolos, the pipe tobacco that has historically been the cause of more Appalachian shotgun marriages than any other blend----- Not even the addition of SWRA in this pipe would turn you or me into some kind of seductive man of mystery. Not even us.

There'd be a mystery, sure. Everyone would be looking at us thinking, "What the heck is that guy clenching in his mug? He looks like a darned fool."
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Ronv69
Founding Member

I don't see the point, but I llike to plink with my 45/70.
God and Texas!