Medico Offer

Tsal
Forum Decorum

Ruffinogold wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:47 pm
Bruyere_Royale wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:33 pm
Ruffinogold wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:25 pm As I wait in anticipation , Im trying to figure which is more annoying ... the monkey or the language this woman is speaking

What on earth brought you to this video or did you search for it? :lol:
Have no idea how it happened . One thing led to another and I was like .. wtf is this
:lol:
The Troll Whisperer
Wildcrow
Founding Member

Is this offer still being advertised on the new boxes of medico filters?
Puff nstuff

Wildcrow wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:30 pm Is this offer still being advertised on the new boxes of medico filters?
The box I have in my possession says the offer is good for 2021-2022. See photo on first page of posts for this topic.
Because sometimes the body just wants canned fish. 🦪
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Ruffinogold wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:25 pm As I wait in anticipation , Im trying to figure which is more annoying ... the monkey or the language this woman is speaking

First of all----

If someone is a Filipina, there is nothing wrong with her speaking Filipino. Some people say it is the language of love. I have a lot of friends from when I was in the Navy who have retired to the Philippines with their wives. Whenever I hear a woman with a high-pitched voice I always tell her she has a voice like an angel.

Second of all-----

What are you, sick, man? 9 minutes of a monkey with a mohawk wearing a dress sucking on a baby bottle?!?!!

This is why @arturo7 hates embedded videos.

The best part of this happens between 4:35-4:53. Watch closely. You'll rewind and watch it twice.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
rekamepip
Codger in Training

Still waiting
:(
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Citizen B wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 6:52 pm

First of all----

If someone is a Filipina, there is nothing wrong with her speaking Filipino. Some people say it is the language of love. I have a lot of friends from when I was in the Navy who have retired to the Philippines with their wives. Whenever I hear a woman with a high-pitched voice I always tell her she has a voice like an angel.

Second of all-----

What are you, sick, man? 9 minutes of a monkey with a mohawk wearing a dress sucking on a baby bottle?!?!!

The best part of this happens between 4:35-4:53. Watch closely. You'll rewind and watch it twice.
Yeah , I was in the Navy too and am quite aware of the Pilipino wife situations . The wife worthy ones were " in country " and they are gems and the Pilipino people are good people in general , like most everyone everywhere else .... but damn it man , that talking ... I couldnt do it . No offense to our Pilipino Mod . I dont enjoy listening to German either . My Mas mother was German and when she spoke it , it always sounded like something was wrong . Have you ever heard anyone speak Finnish ? . now thats some whacky shit that will keep you in stitches . Im sure they think we sound funny too
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Ruffinogold wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:05 pm

First of all----

Second of all-----

Yeah , I was in the Navy too and am quite aware of the Pilipino wife situations . The wife worthy ones were " in country " and they are gems and the Pilipino people are good people in general , like most everyone everywhere else .... but damn it man , that talking ... I couldnt do it . No offense to our Pilipino Mod . I dont enjoy listening to German either . My Mas mother was German and when she spoke it , it always sounded like something was wrong . Have you ever heard anyone speak Finnish ? . now thats some whacky shit that will keep you in stitches . Im sure they think we sound funny too
No offense taken.
The Troll Whisperer
Tsal
Forum Decorum

rekamepip wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:56 pm Still waiting
:(
I think they are walking ours over personally.
The Troll Whisperer
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Ruffinogold wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:05 pm

First of all----

Second of all-----

German is the language of love. Mozart knew it.

I used to date a Finnish au pair when I was younger. She sure wasn't American, I can you that!
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

I'd love to see a capuchin smoke a Medico. So simple it even smokes dry and cool for a monkey.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.