Medico Offer

User avatar
Hawkwood
Junior Member
Posts: 55
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:58 pm

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:09 am Image
Mornin...Sutliff's Mixture No.79 in a Yello-Bole and a perfectly executed NesCafe.
Image
Time travel does exist...it's 1975
This post by Hawkwood liked by (total 2):
SilverBruyere_Royale
User avatar
Bruyere_Royale
Jersey Devil
Posts: 9246
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:27 pm
Location: Pine Barrens

rekamepip wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:58 am My theory is it would be a brylon/nylon/vulcanite hybrid blend instead of Bakelite
What else would yello--bole do with factory seconds other than grinding up all excess and molding into a pipe rack
🤔
Stopit! Why are you taking his side!?
This post by Bruyere_Royale liked by:
rekamepip
Your internet pipe smoking companion...🎳
User avatar
Bruyere_Royale
Jersey Devil
Posts: 9246
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:27 pm
Location: Pine Barrens

Hawkwood wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 9:07 am
Bruyere_Royale wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:09 am Image
Mornin...Sutliff's Mixture No.79 in a Yello-Bole and a perfectly executed NesCafe.
Image
Time travel does exist...it's 1975
This warms my heart. :D
This post by Bruyere_Royale liked by:
Hawkwood
Your internet pipe smoking companion...🎳
User avatar
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire
Posts: 2442
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2020 6:03 pm

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 10:35 am
rekamepip wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:58 am My theory is it would be a brylon/nylon/vulcanite hybrid blend instead of Bakelite
What else would yello--bole do with factory seconds other than grinding up all excess and molding into a pipe rack
🤔
Stopit! Why are you taking his side!?
You can't blame a guy for being smart. ;)
This post by Citizen B liked by:
Bruyere_Royale
--- A daydream believer. I prefer Veronica over Betty, though I like Betty a lot.
User avatar
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire
Posts: 2442
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2020 6:03 pm

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:16 am
rekamepip wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:47 pm No the yello-Bole pipe rack would be nice as a vintagy item to add to the collection but …….

For the asking price on eBay I’d rather have another pipe or actually two medico mail in pipes
Since you passed, I purchased. I love a nice bakelite product.
Talking to you is like talking to Señor Wences.



It's brylon.
This post by Citizen B liked by:
Bruyere_Royale
--- A daydream believer. I prefer Veronica over Betty, though I like Betty a lot.
User avatar
Bruyere_Royale
Jersey Devil
Posts: 9246
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:27 pm
Location: Pine Barrens

Citizen B wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:05 pm
Bruyere_Royale wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:16 am
rekamepip wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:47 pm No the yello-Bole pipe rack would be nice as a vintagy item to add to the collection but …….

For the asking price on eBay I’d rather have another pipe or actually two medico mail in pipes
Since you passed, I purchased. I love a nice bakelite product.
Talking to you is like talking to Señor Wences.



It's brylon.
Only time will tell.
Your internet pipe smoking companion...🎳
User avatar
Bruyere_Royale
Jersey Devil
Posts: 9246
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:27 pm
Location: Pine Barrens

I have two Yello-Bole brylon pipes and one The Smoke. Gonna need four more polymers
This post by Bruyere_Royale liked by:
Silver
Your internet pipe smoking companion...🎳
User avatar
rekamepip
Member in Good Standing
Posts: 938
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:34 pm

Got my check in the mail for the medico offer
I almond asked for 2 pipes one bent and one straight
Didn’t want to push my luck so I asked please for just a bent

Now the waiting game begins
Happy day to complete
This post by rekamepip liked by (total 5):
Bruyere_RoyaleSilverCitizen BPuff nstuffHawkwood
User avatar
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire
Posts: 2442
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2020 6:03 pm

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:16 pm I have two Yello-Bole brylon pipes and one The Smoke. Gonna need four more polymers
What thread do you think you are on now?

This is the Medico coupon thread. The only reason we're talking about this pipe rack is because you posted in the wrong thread. I think you mistook the Medico thread for the Checkers thread.

That pipe rack needs its own thread. It doesn't fit in anywhere.
This post by Citizen B liked by:
Bruyere_Royale
--- A daydream believer. I prefer Veronica over Betty, though I like Betty a lot.
User avatar
Bruyere_Royale
Jersey Devil
Posts: 9246
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:27 pm
Location: Pine Barrens

Citizen B wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:58 pm
Bruyere_Royale wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:16 pm I have two Yello-Bole brylon pipes and one The Smoke. Gonna need four more polymers
What thread do you think you are on now?

This is the Medico coupon thread. The only reason we're talking about this pipe rack is because you posted in the wrong thread. I think you mistook the Medico thread for the Checkers thread.

That pipe rack needs its own thread. It doesn't fit in anywhere.
I decided to just post in random threads where I'm currently active.
This post by Bruyere_Royale liked by (total 2):
Kevin KeithCitizen B
Your internet pipe smoking companion...🎳
Post Reply