Medico Offer

simplepipes
Codger in Training

I know my recent Medico acquisition, the Smaller Pot, smokes as well as any pipe I have or have had in my 50 years with the pipe. I am extremely pleased with the size and shape and patiently await the other two on order.

-sp
My vote has not been bought . . . I paid for my Undergraduate and Graduate Degrees . . .
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Kevin Keith wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 10:54 am
Kwguy wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 10:51 am Good morning gents. Just registered this morning and was quite surprised to see so many posts in the Medico offer thread. And a thread on Checkers and Saxons and who knows how many others. Will be as active as I can be.

With regards to the pipes for the Medico back of the box offer. I’m currently making a batch that will complete all existing orders, so if you’ve sent in payment your pipe will be on the way in about a week.

Mostly these pipes are a dark brown sandblast, very similar in appearance to the Cavaliers, only brown instead of black. There will occasionally be a smooth or partially rusticated pipe, but mostly they’ll be the brown sandblast.

The offer states bent and straight shapes. You can request a specific shape when you mail your order and I will do my best to meet that. If a requested shape is not in stock and an alternate shape is, rather than wait for the next batch to come through production I may just send what’s available. If you don’t request bent or straight, I will just send what’s available.

Looking forward to interacting with you guys as much as I can.

Bill F (but not Finck😂)
BILL! Welcome to PSF, man! We are glad to have you.
If Bill Finck did join, PSF would have a quadfecta... @Kwguy , @rekamepip , the late @ted , and The King of San Antonio! 8-)
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Kwguy wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 10:51 am Good morning gents. Just registered this morning and was quite surprised to see so many posts in the Medico offer thread. And a thread on Checkers and Saxons and who knows how many others. Will be as active as I can be.

With regards to the pipes for the Medico back of the box offer. I’m currently making a batch that will complete all existing orders, so if you’ve sent in payment your pipe will be on the way in about a week.

Mostly these pipes are a dark brown sandblast, very similar in appearance to the Cavaliers, only brown instead of black. There will occasionally be a smooth or partially rusticated pipe, but mostly they’ll be the brown sandblast.

The offer states bent and straight shapes. You can request a specific shape when you mail your order and I will do my best to meet that. If a requested shape is not in stock and an alternate shape is, rather than wait for the next batch to come through production I may just send what’s available. If you don’t request bent or straight, I will just send what’s available.

Bill F (but not Finck😂)
Very cool , Bill . Id like to thank you again for the PSF POY many years ago . It was off the chart excellent ! Just so ya know , I wanted to have KW do every year POY [ pay more for them as well because that first year was real reasonable ] but the mods then didnt and each year after sucked alittle more , just saying . Drove me nuts

Anyway , we love the hell of of KBB here and your work is excellent

Thank you for checking in and please , if possible , dont be a stranger

BTW , I got a huge checker billiard the other day and its a mind blower . Its already darkening , kinda like an oil cured Randy Wiley pipe does ... its such a great smoking pipe
The Medico offer pipe I got was a Panel and its a damn fine pipe [ super light weight too ]
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Puff nstuff

Bill F (but not Finck😂)
Bill, thank you for joining us; thank you for making such wonderful pipes; and thank you for making the Medicos available to us for such a great price! :clap:

The bent egg I received is one of my very favorite pipes; it smokes well and was a great intro to the quality of your products. I look forward to ordering a couple more in the future.

Thanks again, and welcome to PSF!!
Because sometimes the body just wants canned fish. 🦪
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

rekamepip wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 10:56 am
Bruyere_Royale wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 10:50 am
rekamepip wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 10:47 am

I noticed a typed error in your reply
Probably an auto correct issue

I think you meant to say
It is a great shape. I've been looking at the Kaywoodie Relief in that shape and I can't wait to buy more pipes.
:lol:
Where are you going with this? :lol:
Well we will see you over on the Latest Pipe purchase thread soon enough 🤣
Oh the race is ON
I thought there was a typo, too, but I thought he meant to say:

"I am in great shape. I've been looking at the Kaywoodie Reliefs that are in as good a shape as I am but I can't buy anymore pipes."

That's as far I am going with my misreading. I'm just killing time waiting to see what shape he gets.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Citizen B wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 5:17 pm
rekamepip wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 10:56 am
Bruyere_Royale wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 10:50 am

Where are you going with this? :lol:
Well we will see you over on the Latest Pipe purchase thread soon enough 🤣
Oh the race is ON
I thought there was a typo, too, but I thought he meant to say:

"I am in great shape. I've been looking at the Kaywoodie Reliefs that are in as good a shape as I am but I can't buy anymore pipes."

That's as far I am going with my misreading. I'm just killing time waiting to see what shape he gets.
:lol:
The Troll Whisperer
Silver
Certified Codger

Welcome to PSF, Bill. Only bought 3 of your pipes, so far. Looking to add a couple more!
kschatey

Bill F (but not Finck😂)
I have my fingers crossed for a prince! It's my favorite shape. I have a Kaywoodie prince and a cousin Medico filtered prince would fantastic.
Kwguy

[/quote]

I have my fingers crossed for a prince! It's my favorite shape. I have a Kaywoodie prince and a cousin Medico filtered prince would fantastic.
[/quote]

There is one prince in the current batch of pipes being produced. If you let me know your real name I can match your request to your order.

Bill
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Kwguy wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:33 am
[/quote]

There is one prince in the current batch of pipes being produced. If you let me know your real name I can match your request to your order.

Bill
[/quote]

Now THAT is some customer service!
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017