What is this awesomeness

Ruffinogold
The Mayor

" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
kschatey

That's their new volcano shape. They have a limited edition version of it as well, but it looks like it was assembled by an infant due to the really poor fit between the stem and the bowl. That's just my own opinion though, of course.
Last edited by kschatey on Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chef Benny
Codger in Training

I have that one .. it came out as a father's day special...t's cool.. but the Dodif Rendon volcano is now available on MM site too! It's bad ass.. Dodif makes some killer cobs. Here are some examples..

ImageImage
~ Tobacco is part of a complete breakfast.
kschatey

I do like the regular voncano that you shared. Another new offering is The Tiberius Bundle that looks pretty cool, too!

simplepipes
Codger in Training

Nice looking but I continue to avoid MM after their alignment with the "Stoner" Community.

-sp
My vote has not been bought . . . I paid for my Undergraduate and Graduate Degrees . . .
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Chef Benny wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:59 pm I have that one .. it came out as a father's day special...t's cool.. but the Dodif Rendon volcano is now available on MM site too! It's bad ass.. Dodif makes some killer cobs. Here are some examples..

ImageImage
This is the Cobalier that DoDif won his first contest. I think the guys name was Aristicobb or something like that. It smokes great and has a nice size chamber. I rarely smoke it because it makes me feel funny.
The Troll Whisperer
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Ruffinogold wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:34 pm Oh my ..

https://wvsmokeshop.com/MissouriMeersch ... tered.aspx

Theres a 1/4 bent also
This chamber looks to be designed to hold reefer.
The Troll Whisperer
Wildcrow
Founding Member

simplepipes wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 6:23 am Nice looking but I continue to avoid MM after their alignment with the "Stoner" Community.

-sp
Thats like avoiding anhauser busch because they make seltzers now. You should treat yourself to a cob :D
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

simplepipes wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 6:23 am Nice looking but I continue to avoid MM after their alignment with the "Stoner" Community.

-sp
Did they ? Did they make a " grass " pipe ? That would be kinda lame . But really , that stuff is totally legal in some states and MM had some tuff years . I mean , if they make a grass pipe , and grass is legal , then I guess they can make money off it . But I hear ya , that would be pretty weird . Maybe if they only sold it in those states where its legal .... except everyone in the other states would then want one , lol
Ya know what bugs the crap out of me .. It seems like grass is ok but tobacco is still satan .
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Wildcrow wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:45 am

-sp
Thats like avoiding anhauser busch because they make seltzers now. You should treat yourself to a cob :D
I just asked my wife about this seltzer stuff . She says white claw , which Ive seen on a shelf , is seltzer water with a little flavoring and some alcohol .... how neutered is that ? Anyway , so Busch is making stuff like that . Why dont folks just live a little and have a cocktail , I swear

The good news is that if the " whats happening now " crowd drinks neutered alcohol water , with say peach flavoring [ yippie ] , then maybe theyll gravitate away from Bourbon for frigs sake and the poser wanna be metro lumbersexual crowd will leave bourbon for good .. or .. at least till Im dead