Let me introduce you to this new love

Ruffinogold
The Mayor

I was gifted this Pug . You know who you are .. thank you again !! I dig smaller pipes but usually smaller pipes that are smaller bowls and not so much length . This Pug is quite small . It smokes so lovely that its a bit freakish . If it had boobs , Id marry it .. but it doesnt [ yet ? ] . I took it with me to work today . On the way in I smoked Velvet in it .. perfect . Then a little later some Half and Half .. perfect again . Than a mix of MB Symphony / Argosy match [ 50/50 ] .. a sublime smoke !

It clenches like nothing , smokes cool and dry .. feels good in the hand . I love it day 1 . I love it as much as I love the huge Checker I got the other day , also loved it on day 1

Im going to Fl. a week from today for the weekend . Its so coming with me .

In a way , Id love to box pass this pipe so everyone could smoke it and see where Im coming from ... but Nah :) This gal isnt leaving my sight ever . I foresee cake reaming a few times a year on this one . In the future ways threads , Ill refer to it as " The Pug "

THE PUG
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Wildcrow
Founding Member

Ruffinogold wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:58 pm I was gifted this Pug . You know who you are .. thank you again !! I dig smaller pipes but usually smaller pipes that are smaller bowls and not so much length . This Pug is quite small . It smokes so lovely that its a bit freakish . If it had boobs , Id marry it .. but it doesnt [ yet ? ] . I took it with me to work today . On the way in I smoked Velvet in it .. perfect . Then a little later some Half and Half .. perfect again . Than a mix of MB Symphony / Argosy match [ 50/50 ] .. a sublime smoke !

It clenches like nothing , smokes cool and dry .. feels good in the hand . I love it day 1 . I love it as much as I love the huge Checker I got the other day , also loved it on day 1

In a way , Id love to box pass this pipe so everyone could smoke it and see where Im coming from ... but Nah :) This gal isnt leaving my sight ever . I foresee cake reaming a few times a year on this one . In the future ways threads , Ill refer to it as " The Pug "

THE PUG
It aint a favorite unless you ream weekly John
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Wildcrow wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:03 pm
Ruffinogold wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:58 pm I was gifted this Pug . You know who you are .. thank you again !! I dig smaller pipes but usually smaller pipes that are smaller bowls and not so much length . This Pug is quite small . It smokes so lovely that its a bit freakish . If it had boobs , Id marry it .. but it doesnt [ yet ? ] . I took it with me to work today . On the way in I smoked Velvet in it .. perfect . Then a little later some Half and Half .. perfect again . Than a mix of MB Symphony / Argosy match [ 50/50 ] .. a sublime smoke !

THE PUG
It aint a favorite unless you ream weekly John
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

Sweet pug! I've had this little number on me daily for work perpetually since getting it, nothing better than a pocket pipe when you're short for time and away from home.
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

The pipe is nice but that print in the background looks like Art Nouveau. Is that a reproduction of a Mucha? I only have so much to work with and we can only see so much of it.

It's always nice to have a wee pipe in the arsenal. Congratulations. I like my pugs.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

I've been eyeballing pug's for a long while now. Probably a couple of years. One day I'll actually pull the trigger on one
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

Mr Beardsley wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:19 pm I've been eyeballing pug's for a long while now. Probably a couple of years. One day I'll actually pull the trigger on one
Don't forget about the Grabow Bucko, no longer made but still floating around.
Chef Benny
Codger in Training

Thelonious monkfish wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:24 pm
Mr Beardsley wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:19 pm I've been eyeballing pug's for a long while now. Probably a couple of years. One day I'll actually pull the trigger on one
Don't forget about the Grabow Bucko, no longer made but still floating around.

Love mine.
~ Tobacco is part of a complete breakfast.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Citizen B wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 10:19 pm The pipe is nice but that print in the background looks like Art Nouveau. Is that a reproduction of a Mucha? I only have so much to work with and we can only see so much of it.

It's always nice to have a wee pipe in the arsenal. Congratulations. I like my pugs.
Good eye , my friend
Big Iron
Member in Good Standing

THE PUG
Thats a hell of a nice pipe!!! Score!! Enjoy yhe weekend and safe travels to you
"Keep your nose in the wind, your eye along the skyline"
Del Gue