It's not funny....

Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Somewhere in the universe , theres a planet of midgets , like in wizard of oz . But probably no witches ... maybe flying monkeys
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Alright, this has taken an interesting turn. Give the people what they want.

It's a guy dressed like a leprechaun wrestling another little wrestler.

They act like serious athletes. They train. They put their hearts into a bout to capture the win. It's one grudge match after another----no hold barred.

I still don't think this is funny but I would pay good money to watch it.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Ok , Im gonna " go there " .. anyone remember or partake in Dwarf Tossing back in the 80's ?
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Ruffinogold wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:46 pm Ok , Im gonna " go there " .. anyone remember or partake in Dwarf Tossing back in the 80's ?
Remember it? I bet on it.

Watch that clip to the end. A guy takes out a shillelagh and beats a real wrestler with and then helps the leprechaun back in the ring. That was the bout of the century.

There used to be a bar called City Limits. It wasn't really on the outskirts of town. It was just a name.

On Thursdays, they had Dwarf-Tossing Night. Oh, the good times we had.

They put down wresting mats on the dance floor and marked it off with masking tape. The goal was to see who could toss the dwarf the farthest. He wore a helmet and padding and whatnot. It was all in good fun. Whoever one would split the pool with the dwarf and he was getting paid to be tossed. Jimmy told me he earned $600 per appearance from the club and then he collected another $1300, on average, from the pool. Nice work if you can get it once a week.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Hawkwood

Citizen B wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 4:55 pm Alright, this has taken an interesting turn. Give the people what they want.

It's a guy dressed like a leprechaun wrestling another little wrestler.

They act like serious athletes. They train. They put their hearts into a bout to capture the win. It's one grudge match after another----no hold barred.

I still don't think this is funny but I would pay good money to watch it.
Don't eff with the Irish. Slainte.