What Are You Smoking September 2021

Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Houtenziel wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:28 pm Half & Half in the new meer. Man this blend has been hitting the spot like no other.
I got a pouch of Velvet to retry, to test and see if I still think it tastes like blue cheese dressing. That's up next I think.
Velvet in the little Pot. No blue cheese, just sweet burley. Reminds me of a smoother PA more than a little. I think the last time I tried it was 3-4 years ago..who knows why the pouch I got was so sour. Here I am again, eating crow. Gonna have to buy more of this.
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Smoking out the nw (to me) with more OJK in the GBD pot

"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
rekamepip
Codger in Training

Houtenziel wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:25 pm
Houtenziel wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:28 pm Half & Half in the new meer. Man this blend has been hitting the spot like no other.
I got a pouch of Velvet to retry, to test and see if I still think it tastes like blue cheese dressing. That's up next I think.
Velvet in the little Pot. No blue cheese, just sweet burley. Reminds me of a smoother PA more than a little. I think the last time I tried it was 3-4 years ago..who knows why the pouch I got was so sour. Here I am again, eating crow. Gonna have to buy more of this.
Tobacco tastes better since you moved out from the h3ll h0le
(I mean from the NW)
👍
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

rekamepip wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:35 pm
Houtenziel wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:25 pm
Tobacco tastes better since you moved out from the h3ll h0le
(I mean from the NW)
👍
Lol.. you aren't wrong. It's like a real life version of those Claritin commercials..colors are more colorful, people actually talk to each other, and the food actually has flavor. I spent some time at Ft. Jackson in SC, so I knew what I was getting into, but it turns out to be a better move than I could have possibly imagined. I jus don't think I could go back to life without pimento cheese and sweet tea.
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Wildcrow wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:23 pm Half and Half in a cob on a backhoe doing backhoe stuff
Fun times unless you hit the water main. Lol
The Troll Whisperer
Ronv69
Founding Member

McClelland's Holiday Spirit in the GBD Collector Prehistoric pot. Milk on the side.
God and Texas!
Wildcrow
Founding Member

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:06 pm
Wildcrow wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:23 pm Half and Half in a cob on a backhoe doing backhoe stuff
Sounds like a funny story!
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

ODF-RR in the GBD pot this time

"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Wildcrow wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:37 pm
Bruyere_Royale wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:06 pm
Sounds like a funny story!
Surveyor was way off the mark. :lol:
The Troll Whisperer
Silver
Certified Codger

Three Friars in the Tuesday cob and a beer on the front porch. Finished cleaning up the tree trimming debris before it started raining.