Best cigar you ever smoked

Ruffinogold
The Mayor

I dont smoke cigars as often I as used to . At one time I smoked as many cigars as I did pipes in a day . I really smoked a hell of a lot back in the 90's , more than any other decade . Seriously , there wasnt many moments in a day when I wasnt smoking something

Ok , where am I going , lol .. yeah , cigars . I really do love them . I do prefer a Lonsdale size .

So , I smoked a lot of them . In the 90's the cigar boom kicked in and chicks were smoking them . Ya know something is about maxed out as a fad if chicks are doing it . I really enjoyed Villazon products . For you youngsters , they made Punch , Hoyo de Monterey , Bances and a few sub brand stuff . Troya back then was very nice and Ive always like the Fuente Spanish Lonsdale

The best cigar I ever smoked was a corona ... a freaking Cuban Bolivar #2 . The '# 3 is slightly longer , I thing and I have one of those aging . But the #2 .. omg !!

This is going back some time but my ex wife hated cigars , especially the aroma , so I smoked them outside . One day , my pop was visiting and I said ... lets smoke this #2 . We couldnt believe it . I remember thinking not even the communists can screw this up .

It had true floral overtones . Ya know when you read some flowery bullshit in a review by some schmuck in a magazine ... its has hibiscus , cedar , coffee , monkeys ass , herring and chocolate overtones etc ... well , this cigar was like actually tasting what the schmucks write about

Best cigar Ive ever smoked by a light year .. whats yours
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Ruffinogold wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 4:46 pm I dont smoke cigars as often I as used to . At one time I smoked as many cigars as I did pipes in a day . I really smoked a hell of a lot back in the 90's , more than any other decade . Seriously , there wasnt many moments in a day when I wasnt smoking something

Ok , where am I going , lol .. yeah , cigars . I really do love them . I do prefer a Lonsdale size .

So , I smoked a lot of them . In the 90's the cigar boom kicked in and chicks were smoking them . Ya know something is about maxed out as a fad if chicks are doing it . I really enjoyed Villazon products . For you youngsters , they made Punch , Hoyo de Monterey , Bances and a few sub brand stuff . Troya back then was very nice and Ive always like the Fuente Spanish Lonsdale

The best cigar I ever smoked was a corona ... a freaking Cuban Bolivar #2 . The '# 3 is slightly longer , I thing and I have one of those aging . But the #2 .. omg !!

This is going back some time but my ex wife hated cigars , especially the aroma , so I smoked them outside . One day , my pop was visiting and I said ... lets smoke this #2 . We couldnt believe it . I remember thinking not even the communists can screw this up .

It had true floral overtones . Ya know when you read some flowery bullshit in a review by some schmuck in a magazine ... its has hibiscus , cedar , coffee , monkeys ass , herring and chocolate overtones etc ... well , this cigar was like actually tasting what the schmucks write about

Ive had the Montecristo #2 torpedo .. I actually have another in my humidor ... its not nearly as good as the bolivar . Cohiba ... yummy , but mot as good . Nothing taste this damn good
Best cigar Ive ever smoked by a light year .. whats yours
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

The one I'm smoking right now.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Citizen B wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 4:55 pm The one I'm smoking right now.
Oh please .... parade pisser :lol:
Dr Uhaha
Member in Very Good Standing

It was a black and greasy torpedo - all specifics long forgotten. I picked it up at a nice cigar store in Flagstaff, AZ on my spontaneous driving excursion around the entire country in a pickup. I was 18 and slept in the truck the whole trip.

Same day as I was driving out of Flagstaff I picked up a hitchhiker who said his name was "Tiny." Tiny rode with me until I unceremoniously left him at a truckstop in Needles - guy gave me a bad vibe. Saw Tiny on the national news a few weeks later. Turns out he had escaped a medium-security prison in Arizona and after he made it to San Diego he took his estranged wife and daughter hostage in a long standoff. Everyone made it out alive. When I saw the news about Tiny I was watching it with my uncle and grandfather. I told them I had given him a ride and neither believed me.

That cigar made me feel like a real man.
mrpipster
Solid Citizen

I had cuban Cohiba Robusto once. It was very good.
"Fear is the Mother of Morality." Friedrich Nietzsche
rekamepip
Codger in Training

Which is ????
Come on man we are anxious to know
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

mrpipster wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 5:02 pm I had cuban Cohiba Robusto once. It was very good.
They are really really great :thumbs:
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

rekamepip wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 5:09 pm
Which is ????
Come on man we are anxious to know
It's a machine made, same as the last one. Every one is the best. ;)
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
mrpipster
Solid Citizen

Ruffinogold wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 5:09 pm
mrpipster wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 5:02 pm I had cuban Cohiba Robusto once. It was very good.
They are really really great :thumbs:
That was the creamiest cigar I have ever had. I have been trying to find that creamy of a cigar since.
"Fear is the Mother of Morality." Friedrich Nietzsche