Politically Incorrect

Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Kevin Keith wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:45 pm FJB! There. Back on track.
Feelin Jolly Biden ?

:lol:
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Wildcrow
Founding Member

Ruffinogold wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:47 pm
Feelin Jolly Biden ?

Feelin Jim Beam!
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Wildcrow wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:24 pm
Ruffinogold wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:47 pm
Feelin Jolly Biden ?

Feelin Jim Beam!
Lol

Im gonna be feelin George Dickel .... :o :lol:
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Anyone who knows me personally, knows I am about as conservative as they come. I quit my cushy tech engineering job at 24 to join the Army and work on UH-60 Avionics, because the idealist in me wanted to actually contribute to protecting and defending the constitution, and rule of law. That said, and while I totally agree with all the sentiments in this thread, we might as well shred rule 5 on the code of conduct.
There may as well not be a rule at all if the rule is arbitrarily enforced. I am all for absolute freedom of expression, but also consistency. Perhaps a thunderdome/lounge section where anything goes, that requires you to be a forum member to view, would be a good place for that. Maybe also that section is not displayed on the recent topics list if you so choose.

Or not.. feel free to ignore me :)
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
sisyphus
Person of Interest

Houtenziel wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:02 am That said, and while I totally agree with all the sentiments in this thread, we might as well shred rule 5 on the code of conduct.
There may as well not be a rule at all if the rule is arbitrarily enforced. I am all for absolute freedom of expression, but also consistency.
Code of conduct revised:
Sensitive topics such as race, sexual preference, sexually explicit conversation and/or images, and controlled substances are prohibited.

Religion and politics are allowed, but remember that these conversations can quickly escalate into a total shitshow. Use your better judgement before clicking Submit on any post that contains religious or political content. Egregious violations will be moderated and the user warned. Break this rule more than once and we will re-evaluate whether or not you are suited to this community.
I hope our names are touching on the watch list
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

sisyphus wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:13 am
Houtenziel wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:02 am That said, and while I totally agree with all the sentiments in this thread, we might as well shred rule 5 on the code of conduct.
There may as well not be a rule at all if the rule is arbitrarily enforced. I am all for absolute freedom of expression, but also consistency.
Code of conduct revised:
Sensitive topics such as race, sexual preference, sexually explicit conversation and/or images, and controlled substances are prohibited.

Religion and politics are allowed, but remember that these conversations can quickly escalate into a total shitshow. Use your better judgement before clicking Submit on any post that contains religious or political content. Egregious violations will be moderated and the user warned. Break this rule more than once and we will re-evaluate whether or not you are suited to this community.
Cool. My OCD can rest easy now. I will go back to my corner. :lurk:
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Nancy Pelosi was hot, I bet she liked the motorboat.
The Troll Whisperer
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

I don’t know what anybody can complain about in this thread. If anybody doesn’t want to talk politics or vent or blow off steam just don’t click on it. There’s been nothing out of line here to even mention.
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Middle Earth

Kevin Keith wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:50 am I don’t know what anybody can complain about in this thread. If anybody doesn’t want to talk politics or vent or blow off steam just don’t click on it. There’s been nothing out of line here to even mention.
I am going to start a "I love high gas prices and love pipe tobacco taxes, regulations and prohibitions" thread and show you fools what time it is.......

Seriously, if you heart pipe tobacco, firearms, Constitutional Carry, large displacement engines, high flow toilets and shower-heads, low energy prices, whatever is good, right and just, this has been a nice read this morning. Not everyone is going to be on the same team, but if you like pipe tobacco........
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Middle Earth wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 11:01 am
Kevin Keith wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:50 am I don’t know what anybody can complain about in this thread. If anybody doesn’t want to talk politics or vent or blow off steam just don’t click on it. There’s been nothing out of line here to even mention.
if you heart pipe tobacco, firearms, Constitutional Carry, large displacement engines, high flow toilets and shower-heads, low energy prices, whatever is good, right and just, this has been a nice read this morning.
Yes sir. Especially the high flow toilets/shower heads. I am pretty sure the extra time It takes to get the soap off of you with those restrictors in place actually makes them more wasteful.
We just moved into a new house, and all the fixtures had those stupid things. Luckily they seem to have caught on and are making them really easy to remove.
I also just found out I dodged a massive bullet, if you'll mind the pun, leaving Oregon. SB554 and SB585, which effectively negates concealed carry even with a permit due to repeal of preemption..
Thank the good Lord I live in a constitutional carry state now.
― Theodore Roosevelt