Benny's Boutique

Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Ruffinogold wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 5:37 pm Bennys Bougie Boutique !!

Im hunting Bagpipers Dream too . Been waiting for it to pop
According to Ernie at watch city k&k will be arriving stateside April / May so set up email alerts at your favored sites. Been a while since any Rattray's etc has hit shelves so I bet it will go fast fast fast
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Chef Benny wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 11:22 pm
Citizen B wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 5:22 pm
Chef Benny wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 5:10 pm Well .. I have thinned down the pile thanks to some awesome deals with Puff and Pip. However there is still some good stuff here to trade.. if anyone has something good, and ya wanna do a deal.. let me know.
Check out that 1930s push stem Kaywoodie!
✌️
ImageImage
Has anyone got dibs on that square one?
That's the one for you sir! It's a 1930s kaywoodie.. (pre-stinger) push stem. She's a beauty! ... and she's on the way to you!.. Get Fink back on the phone.. order me a few..😆
The deal is sealed. :king:
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Puff nstuff

Chef Benny wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 10:49 am
mrpipster wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:22 am
mrpipster wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 11:54 pm Who got that bulldog? The one that was up a while ago @Chef Benny
That brand new Westbrook Bulldog went to @Puff nstuff
Enjoy sir!
I fully intend to do so - once I get past how BEAUTIFUL it is!! Somehow feel like I'm effing it up by smoking it! :lol:

Thank you, @Chef Benny!! :thumbs:
Because sometimes the body just wants canned fish. 🦪
Chef Benny
Codger in Training

Citizen B wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 2:21 pm
Citizen B wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 5:22 pm

Has anyone got dibs on that square one?
That's the one for you sir! It's a 1930s kaywoodie.. (pre-stinger) push stem. She's a beauty! ... and she's on the way to you!.. Get Fink back on the phone.. order me a few..😆

@Citizen B came through with his end of the deal in a BIG way!!

These amazing Honduran bad asses came in the mail today! Thanks so much to Whalehead!
I will be enjoying them ...

I am glad you like the PB&J & Clay. :D

Cheers!
~ Tobacco is part of a complete breakfast.
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Chef Benny wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 8:32 am
Citizen B wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 2:21 pm

@Citizen B came through with his end of the deal in a BIG way!!

These amazing Honduran bad asses came in the mail today! Thanks so much to Whalehead!
I will be enjoying them ...

I am glad you like the PB&J & Clay. :D

Cheers!
I love the clay. I smoke it every day. I haven't even tried the Kaywoodie yet. It is buried under paperwork on my desk while the clay takes up all my attention.

I hope they spelled your name right. I ordered those on the phone and didn't feel like spelling it out.

Me to Hannah: "Spell it how you like. As long as he gets it, it will be fine."

Hannah to me: "I guess this is a gift, you don't want me to include the receipt, do you?"

Me back to Hannah: "Oh, yes I do. Put that receipt in there. Let him know I'm spending good scratch on these cigars."

They are remarkably affordable cigars for the quality. You're not paying for a cedar box. Gems hidden in the pages of the Finck Cigar Company catalog. Enjoy them, Benny. You know you have a friend in New Orleans.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.