The 1,000 dollar bowl

Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Heres something ....

So , I just transferred a dozen vintage blends to new quart mason jars . The new ones are smooth and stickers stick to them great [ label stickers ]
As I transferred the blends from one to another .. a tiny bit of each spilled so I collected the dozen spillages and filled one bowl

Heres the thought , as ridiculous but true as it is ...

If I had to purchase these blends , if I were able to , Id have to spend at least 1000 dollars to make this one bowl

This is my Favorite pipe and best smoking pipe Ive ever owned ... A killer Mastro de Paja ... filled with the " Thousand Dollar Blend "

" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Puff nstuff

That's a beautiful pipe, Ruff! Enjoy your priceless blend!
Because sometimes the body just wants canned fish. 🦪
Wildcat
Codger in Training

Puff nstuff wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 1:54 pm That's a beautiful pipe, Ruff! Enjoy your priceless blend!

@Ruffinogold , what Puff said, purty purty pipe!
Last edited by Wildcat on Sun May 08, 2022 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I wonder if "blame Wildcat" will become a theme here? - Fr_Tom
mrpipster
Solid Citizen

So how was it?
"Fear is the Mother of Morality." Friedrich Nietzsche
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Sounds expensive.
The Troll Whisperer
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

It was a weird smoke , no doubt . I wouldnt buy it if it were a blend that was available . Ill do the same with the next batch I transfer when I get more jars . The next batch is mostly burley

I didnt spend that much for this stuff , you guys understand .. right . Its just much of this stuff , if you could find it , would be a crap ton for a tin . However , Id spend a good bit for a tub of vintage half and half , I would . Its so mind blowing aged

On a non vintage note ...
Id spend a decent amount on a tub of Kentucky club Continental cause I havent scored any in some time . If you guys see one [ or more ]... let me know , please
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Puff nstuff wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 1:54 pm That's a beautiful pipe, Ruff! Enjoy your priceless blend!
That pipe is unbelievable in how it smokes . Its a light year ahead of anything Ive ever smoked ... It was made by space aliens or something . If I werent shit scared of it getting lost ... Id love to do a box pass and put it in there for anyone to try . It really is freaky