Aromatic Advice

Ronv69
Founding Member

Nobody ever mentions Wilke tobaccos. They are a lot of really high quality aro blends, and some of my favorite English blends too. They are never goopy or too heavy.
God and Texas!
goldbrick

Two I really need to try, Sutliff Vanilla Custard, and Wilke Vermont Maple...some I never want to run out of, Two Friends English Choc , Sutliff Black Cherry, Captain Black Royal, John Patton's Storm Front, and my newest favorite Gatlin Burler's Cades Cove Cavendish
Wildcat
Codger in Training

goldbrick wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 8:33 pm Sutliff Vanilla Custard
Good stuff
I wonder if "blame Wildcat" will become a theme here? - Fr_Tom
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

I'd toss Milan Tobacconists Jefferson Street into the hat for anyone wanting a good aro. It used to be in their non-aromatic section but I noticed that it's moved now. Also willing to bet that it's just Sutliff rum raisin with a different name, the content list is the same

(I currently have a batch with added perique, izmir, and 5 brothers pouch leavins under pressure to try and add some more muscle)
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Wildcat
Codger in Training

Mr Beardsley wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 1:31 pm I'd toss Milan Tobacconists Jefferson Street into the hat for anyone wanting a good aro. It used to be in their non-aromatic section but I noticed that it's moved now. Also willing to bet that it's just Sutliff rum raisin with a different name, the content list is the same

(I currently have a batch with added perique, izmir, and 5 brothers pouch leavins under pressure to try and add some more muscle)
Side note: Milan used to be my go to for Middleton tobacco. They carried it all at one time. Always good customer service.
Now back to aro advice...
I wonder if "blame Wildcat" will become a theme here? - Fr_Tom