Pressed 22 Crumble Cake

Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Citizen B wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:44 pm
kschatey wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 1:03 pm
Ronv69 wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 11:15 am I've lost track. Has anyone smoked the Pressed 22 yet?
Just @Citizen B, I believe. He has some tasting notes back on page 1 or 2 of this thread...

viewtopic.php?p=137886#p137886
I have the tin in front of me now. I will smoke another bowl in this wooden MM that is not an Ozark Mountain. If I recall, I do not like this 22 Crumble Kake. Update to follow shortly.

The blender is Cobblestone--- Find Your Path. I should have known. If my memory is right, this is going to be a boing-boing of a smoke.

I just opened the tin. Oh! It's this stuff it smells good. Kind of raisin-y and chocolate-y. It is slices of cake tobacco. Nice texture. It crumbles at the slightest touch. One slice stuffs nicely to fill a bowl.

I am going to have to smoke this. The set-up is nice. Why don't I like this again? I have to smoke it. I will be back later.
Alright, I am halfway through this bowl of 22 Crumble Kake. I have not read my previous tasting notes to compare to my current experience with this blend. Whatever I thought then, this is what I think now---

Would anyone like to enter into a trade for the remains of this tin? There are plenty of cake slices left in it. More than one each for every member of PSF. We could trade anything, a can of lye, a rubber chicken, a jar of gefilte fish, a bag of bent nails, whatever... as long as we both have skin in the game. I do not want to give away this gem of a blend to just any old lookie-loo. You have to pony up something to get a taste of this treat.

PM me. You owe it to yourself to try 22 Crumble Kake by Cobblestone. Find your path.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
kschatey

Citizen B wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:00 pm
Citizen B wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:44 pm
kschatey wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 1:03 pm
Just @Citizen B, I believe. He has some tasting notes back on page 1 or 2 of this thread...

viewtopic.php?p=137886#p137886
I have the tin in front of me now. I will smoke another bowl in this wooden MM that is not an Ozark Mountain. If I recall, I do not like this 22 Crumble Kake. Update to follow shortly.

The blender is Cobblestone--- Find Your Path. I should have known. If my memory is right, this is going to be a boing-boing of a smoke.

I just opened the tin. Oh! It's this stuff it smells good. Kind of raisin-y and chocolate-y. It is slices of cake tobacco. Nice texture. It crumbles at the slightest touch. One slice stuffs nicely to fill a bowl.

I am going to have to smoke this. The set-up is nice. Why don't I like this again? I have to smoke it. I will be back later.
Alright, I am halfway through this bowl of 22 Crumble Kake. I have not read my previous tasting notes to compare to my current experience with this blend. Whatever I thought then, this is what I think now---

Would anyone like to enter into a trade for the remains of this tin? There are plenty of cake slices left in it. More than one each for every member of PSF. We could trade anything, a can of lye, a rubber chicken, a jar of gefilte fish, a bag of bent nails, whatever... as long as we both have skin in the game. I do not want to give away this gem of a blend to just any old lookie-loo. You have to pony up something to get a taste of this treat.

PM me. You owe it to yourself to try 22 Crumble Kake by Cobblestone. Find your path.
Hmm.... What to offer to try this gem? The neighbor's dog killed one of their chickens today and it's already in a box, but he postal service probably wouldn't like dead chickens being sent through the mail... Do you fancy cherry blends?
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Alright. It took awhile but the negotiations are officially closed. A tip of my fedora to everyone who vied to sample this tine of Cobblestone 22 Kake, or whatever is is called.

An agreement has been signed and what remains in this tin is headed to a new owner who is not me. The machinations of getting this tin from point A to point B have begun.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.