New sampler coming!

Nhsmoker

I just ordered a few different tobaccos to try.

I ordered each of the following:

Sutliffs balkan sobrani 759 match 1 oz

Argano balkan supreme 1 oz

Sutliff 504c aromatic english 2 oz

C&d nutty Irishman 1oz

C&d autumn evening 2 oz

Kramer father Dempsey 2 oz

And now just noticed I had the Edgeworth ready rubbed match in my cart but it didn't make my order, oh well next time I guess. I wanted my son to try it before I decide whether or not to sell my 14 oz tub of edgeworth, if he enjoys the match I may keep it even though I could take it or leave it

Oh yeah. a new peterson dracula may have made its way into my cart as well.

Any feedback on any of these tobaccos

Never mind on the edgeworth match it is there so it's coming too.
One more edit I also forgot a 4 0z tin of Mississippi mud special reserve is coming as well.
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

I've only ever tried the Autumn Evening on that list. It bit me. :lol:
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

It's been a long time since I've had any but I didn't care for nutty Irishman and in all honesty I don't remember why. I have had the Sutliff Aromatic English equally long ago and I remember it being surprisingly good. Father Dempsey is good. Both of the versions of Edgeworth RR match are good but I personally prefer the sutliff over the lane. YMMV
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
kschatey

Nice! I pulled the trigger an picked up an ounce of Mixture 79 finally...
Nhsmoker

Mr Beardsley wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 6:42 pm It's been a long time since I've had any but I didn't care for nutty Irishman and in all honesty I don't remember why. I have had the Sutliff Aromatic English equally long ago and I remember it being surprisingly good. Father Dempsey is good. Both of the versions of Edgeworth RR match are good but I personally prefer the sutliff over the lane. YMMV
Honestly I didn't think nutty Irishman sounded good but my son wanted to give it a shot so I bought some.
I figured why not give it a shot who knows?sometimes I like tobacco that doesn't sound interesting, I have been suprised before.