A Great American Product.

Wildcat
Codger in Training

Ruffinogold wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 11:45 am There must be many varieties of mice . I get them in my woodshed , I guess cause they make a nest and no one bothers them , though at some point the cats get in and that usually brings about a murder scene . Anyway , the ones I have here , the ears are real small and the hole going from the ear into their head , I guess , is much bigger . Theyre rounder looking too
Cats tend to " play " with them until they quit moving . Sometimes theyll tear them up and other times they wont , in which case theres a small ballon on a strig attached to them that says get better soon
Cat's teeth are actually pretty nasty. If they can get a quick bite on a mouse, the mouse will soon succumb to the bacteria and such. Barn cats are the best mousers. A hungry cat means business. Well fed house cats are looking for something to kill. Instinct. But they usually don't eat. The Mrs and I did have a feral cat we "tamed" that would eat mice and bring us the heads. She'd lay them at our feet and sit proud as a peacock. We think it was her way of saying thanks and show us she was looking out for her too.
I wonder if "blame Wildcat" will become a theme here? - Fr_Tom
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Wildcat wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 8:24 pm
Ruffinogold wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 11:45 am There must be many varieties of mice . I get them in my woodshed , I guess cause they make a nest and no one bothers them , though at some point the cats get in and that usually brings about a murder scene . Anyway , the ones I have here , the ears are real small and the hole going from the ear into their head , I guess , is much bigger . Theyre rounder looking too
Cats tend to " play " with them until they quit moving . Sometimes theyll tear them up and other times they wont , in which case theres a small ballon on a strig attached to them that says get better soon
Cat's teeth are actually pretty nasty. If they can get a quick bite on a mouse, the mouse will soon succumb to the bacteria and such. Barn cats are the best mousers. A hungry cat means business. Well fed house cats are looking for something to kill. Instinct. But they usually don't eat. The Mrs and I did have a feral cat we "tamed" that would eat mice and bring us the heads. She'd lay them at our feet and sit proud as a peacock. We think it was her way of saying thanks and show us she was looking out for her too.
I have two cats . Some days its a scene from a Dahmer fantasy on my porch :D
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.