Hello from England

PiperT

Middle Earth wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:48 am Greetings and Salutations from the Springfield Plateau Missouri
Alright mate! Cool pleased to be here!
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

PiperT wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:48 pm Hello good people of the pipe smokers forum!

I am a young ish pipe smoker aged 28 with no experience! Got into pipe smoking on Friday 4th November 2022. I was a cigarette smoker for around 13 years and have decided to quit and move on to a pipe instead. So far really enjoying it, Bought myself a cheap pipe to try it out, It is a Falcon Coolway 13, pipe cleaners, filters and two tobacco blends are; Samuel Gawith Black Cherry Cavendish and Peterson Nightcap. Decided to look into buying a more expensive pipe soon.

I have a lot to learn! Have been watching a lot of YouTube videos to help me on my journey so far and they have all been excellent help. Looking forward to becoming part of the pipe smokers forum.
Welcome from the tip of the north Georgia mountains . I think @Piping Abe and I are at the furthest extremes of the largest state east of the Mississippi river .

Really , there isnt much to learn ... theres much to smoke :thumbs:

I wrote this thread for guys starting out , there may be something in it that helps .

viewtopic.php?t=938

Again , welcome . We dig Red Coats here :)
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
PiperT

Ruffinogold wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 5:05 pm
PiperT wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:48 pm Hello good people of the pipe smokers forum!

I am a young ish pipe smoker aged 28 with no experience! Got into pipe smoking on Friday 4th November 2022. I was a cigarette smoker for around 13 years and have decided to quit and move on to a pipe instead. So far really enjoying it, Bought myself a cheap pipe to try it out, It is a Falcon Coolway 13, pipe cleaners, filters and two tobacco blends are; Samuel Gawith Black Cherry Cavendish and Peterson Nightcap. Decided to look into buying a more expensive pipe soon.

I have a lot to learn! Have been watching a lot of YouTube videos to help me on my journey so far and they have all been excellent help. Looking forward to becoming part of the pipe smokers forum.
Welcome from the tip of the north Georgia mountains . I think @Piping Abe and I are at the furthest extremes of the largest state east of the Mississippi river .

Really , there isnt much to learn ... theres much to smoke :thumbs:

I wrote this thread for guys starting out , there may be something in it that helps .

viewtopic.php?t=938

Again , welcome . We dig Red Coats here :)
Will check your thread out mate! Red Coats :lol: Cheers!