C&D Warped Scarecrow 22

Ronv69
Founding Member

After 3 bowls of this in different pipes, I have found that the aroma of the tin and the candy flavor only lasts for the first 3 or 4 puffs, then it settles down to a mostly straight burl/Virginia blend. Not bad but nothing special. I'm finding it kind of bitey, so I'm going to jar it and try it again next year.
God and Texas!
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

Thank you for your take. I passed on it again. Looking forward to LJ Peretti Thanksgiving Day soon
Silver
Certified Codger

Just getting to the bottom of my first bowl of Scarecrow. The candy flavor settles into a sweetness through the whole bowl for me. I still can taste tobacco. A good aromatic for a non-aromatic smoker.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Hell , remember McClellands seasonal blends .... damn

Im glad there are producers making seasonal type stuff . Holiday Spirit was really something
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
kschatey

Ruffinogold wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 3:23 pm Hell , remember McClellands seasonal blends .... damn

Im glad there are producers making seasonal type stuff . Holiday Spirit was really something
Luckily, I do not as McClelland was gone before I ever picked up a pipe and have never had any. Ignorance is bliss?
Ronv69
Founding Member

Ruffinogold wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 3:23 pm Hell , remember McClellands seasonal blends .... damn

I loved Holiday Spirit! I think I might have one more tin. 🤞
God and Texas!
JimPM

:thumbs: Scarecrow is not your typical aro. Lots of full native flavor. It s good bottom-line