A question on bent pipes

pipedrum22
Member in Good Standing

Thelonious monkfish wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 6:55 pm
pipedrum22 wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 7:52 pm I’m a HUGE fan of Peterson system pipes...Next to my meerschaums they’re the best smokers I own!
Psst...
YOWZA! I need one of those 🤌🏼🤌🏼
“The sea was angry that day my friends!”
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

Mr Beardsley wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:58 am Even I will admit that the Peterson system pipes work well to fix the problems with a bent pipe. Just be mindful to keep the well at least as clean as the chamber or it will sour like crazy
They don't fix any problems, they make them worse, and then drill a well for it all to go south in. Have probably mentioned it before but cotton, stuff a little wad of cotton in the well, way easier than cleaning, in and out.
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Thelonious monkfish wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:02 pm
Mr Beardsley wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:58 am Even I will admit that the Peterson system pipes work well to fix the problems with a bent pipe. Just be mindful to keep the well at least as clean as the chamber or it will sour like crazy
They don't fix any problems, they make them worse, and then drill a well for it all to go south in. Have probably mentioned it before but cotton, stuff a little wad of cotton in the well, way easier than cleaning, in and out.
That's true.
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Big Iron
Member in Good Standing

Piping Abe wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 8:46 am Also on Peterson System Pipes, I purchased an estate to try it out, because I was curious about the system, and couldn’t be more happier. The system really works and I really got it after reading through the smoking pipes how to smoke a system pipe article. I would only buy a P-lip if it was a system pipe because that is the only time I like to use them.

If you don’t mind Lakeland ghosted pipes i’ll send you the pipe to try it out. Its yours. I tried to rid the ghost, there is some still there. It is a 317 which is the smallest shape in the system series.
@Piping Abe i really appreciate it, but ive already started setting aside some dollars and saw one that caught my eye something serious! thank you very much though thats one hell of an offer!
"Keep your nose in the wind, your eye along the skyline"
Del Gue