The official what bourbon/whisky are you drinking

Piping Abe
Certified Codger

Tsal wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 7:14 pm Welp, I tried Blanton's tonight for the first time. It went down smooth and it's good but I don't know what bad bourbon would taste like in comparison. If you like bourbon you like bourbon but I would never spend this kind of money on a bottle of hooch. That's my findings. :lol:
Now you gotta collect them all. All the caps to Blantons each have a letter. Once you collect them all, they spell Blantons. Then you buy a fancy cork display for the caps off etsy for about tree fiddy and display it so everyone knows how much of an idiot you are :lol:
pipedrum22
Member in Good Standing

Piping Abe wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 9:50 pm
Tsal wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 7:14 pm Welp, I tried Blanton's tonight for the first time. It went down smooth and it's good but I don't know what bad bourbon would taste like in comparison. If you like bourbon you like bourbon but I would never spend this kind of money on a bottle of hooch. That's my findings. :lol:
Now you gotta collect them all. All the caps to Blantons each have a letter. Once you collect them all, they spell Blantons. Then you buy a fancy cork display for the caps off etsy for about tree fiddy and display it so everyone knows how much of an idiot you are :lol:
It’s the classier version of what rednecks do with their jack daniels empties
“The sea was angry that day my friends!”
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Piping Abe wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 9:50 pm
That's idiotic alright! I never would have known about this if you never mentioned it, so, you got me curious enought to rip me out of bed to go check which letter I have and I'll be darned, it's a T. Lol
The Troll Whisperer
Silver
Certified Codger

Blanton's is one of my favorite bourbons. At $120 a bottle and up around here (when you can find it), it's not one I can dip into on a regular basis. That said, I do have the corks from past bottles. Not only do they each carry a letter, the pose of the horse and rider is different. Line 'em up and they go from standstill to full gallop.
Tsal
Forum Decorum

That will never happen but if you want to post a pic so we can see the action go right ahead.
The Troll Whisperer
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

My Unaged Peach Brandy from 2021 and Coors Light. Celebrating another 4 day weekend. Cheers Gentleman 🍻

Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Silver wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 10:51 pm Blanton's is one of my favorite bourbons. At $120 a bottle and up around here (when you can find it), it's not one I can dip into on a regular basis. That said, I do have the corks from past bottles. Not only do they each carry a letter, the pose of the horse and rider is different. Line 'em up and they go from standstill to full gallop.
Here here . Its excellent bourbon :buddy:
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

You need some work , man :lol:
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
pipedrum22
Member in Good Standing

Piping Abe wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 6:35 pm My Unaged Peach Brandy from 2021 and Coors Light. Celebrating another 4 day weekend. Cheers Gentleman 🍻

Bet my truck could run off the stuff on the left.
“The sea was angry that day my friends!”
Big Iron
Member in Good Standing

Taking a nip or two off an old bottle of knob creek bourbon this evening
"Keep your nose in the wind, your eye along the skyline"
Del Gue