Latest Tobacco Purchase 2023

kschatey

Unicorns do exist! Check out this tobacco that arrived in a surprise package from @Mr Beardsley about a week and a half ago. Super big thanks and much gratitude for sharing! It smells so damn good and I really looking forward to this.

And that brings me to the less great news... Some may or may not have noticed that I have been MIA the past month or so. I have not been feeling well because of an ongoing and evolving disease. No fun at all and hope that a medication or treatment change will put some pep back in my step soon. I haven't even had the energy to enjoy a pipe all month. :( I am prioritizing rectifying that situation soon. I've had the goodie bag from @Mr Beardsley in a jar on my desk since it arrived as a bit of motivation. Will keep you posted...
rekamepip
Codger in Training

kschatey wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 6:22 pm Unicorns do exist! Check out this tobacco that arrived in a surprise package from @Mr Beardsley about a week and a half ago. Super big thanks and much gratitude for sharing! It smells so damn good and I really looking forward to this.

And that brings me to the less great news... Some may or may not have noticed that I have been MIA the past month or so. I have not been feeling well because of an ongoing and evolving disease. No fun at all and hope that a medication or treatment change will put some pep back in my step soon. I haven't even had the energy to enjoy a pipe all month. :( I am prioritizing rectifying that situation soon. I've had the goodie bag from @Mr Beardsley in a jar on my desk since it arrived as a bit of motivation. Will keep you posted...

Best of wishes to ya !
And do keep us posted
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

kschatey wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 6:22 pm Unicorns do exist! Check out this tobacco that arrived in a surprise package from @Mr Beardsley about a week and a half ago. Super big thanks and much gratitude for sharing! It smells so damn good and I really looking forward to this.

Glad it arrived! Get well soon and enjoy that bit of unicorn poo in good health
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

@kschatey Craig, hope you get better soon my friend. I always look forward to your posts 🍻
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Your absence has been noticed, brother. Hope you start feeling better soon, @kschatey!
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Wildcat
Codger in Training

Good to see and hear from you. Yes you were missed. Get well and be well. You're in all our collective thoughts and prayers I'm sure. Peace.
I wonder if "blame Wildcat" will become a theme here? - Fr_Tom
Middle Earth

Praying for you @kschatey
Very nice of @Mr Beardsley to send some motivation your way
Silver
Certified Codger

Get well soon, @kschatey !
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

God bless you , sir
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Arrived today:

2lbs LC Vanilla
1lb LC VaBur
8oz LC Cherry

No pic...they're just big plastic bags.
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-