Sir Walter Raleigh and Sir walter Raleigh Aromatic

Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Mr Beardsley wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 9:44 pm
Ruffinogold wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 9:02 pm
Mr Beardsley wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 7:01 pm

Screw the majority. :lol: And most of the time it's gods gift to man (burley) that they steam the life out of. Criminal!
So true . But man , theres enough burley to go around !!! Theres no aroma like cavendish . Im so glad my first blend was a black cavendish . Had it had been other stuff .. who knows how it would have gone . I tried Machine made cigars about the same time back then and really didnt care for it
I was the opposite. I was a long time cigarette smoker, switched to vaping because I sounded wheezy and terrible, and knew that there was rich & delicious tobacco in the world that I could enjoy. Started with aromatics and thought "well I can make artificially sweet and flavored crap to vape. I want TOBACCO" So I waded through tons of bullshit reviews (like ol scribbles) and after trying Pegasus I found my groove and the only dude who's reviews I put any faith in was our very own Padre's. I suppose not much has changed really, I'm still hopelessly in love with nicotine, I just don't inhale what I smoke anymore
Your buds were queered by vaping . It makes sense now :lol:
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Ruffinogold wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 3:53 pm
Mr Beardsley wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 9:44 pm
Ruffinogold wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 9:02 pm

So true . But man , theres enough burley to go around !!! Theres no aroma like cavendish . Im so glad my first blend was a black cavendish . Had it had been other stuff .. who knows how it would have gone . I tried Machine made cigars about the same time back then and really didnt care for it
I was the opposite. I was a long time cigarette smoker, switched to vaping because I sounded wheezy and terrible, and knew that there was rich & delicious tobacco in the world that I could enjoy. Started with aromatics and thought "well I can make artificially sweet and flavored crap to vape. I want TOBACCO" So I waded through tons of bullshit reviews (like ol scribbles) and after trying Pegasus I found my groove and the only dude who's reviews I put any faith in was our very own Padre's. I suppose not much has changed really, I'm still hopelessly in love with nicotine, I just don't inhale what I smoke anymore
Your buds were queered by vaping . It makes sense now :lol:
Or they recognized that cavendish has zero substance like vaping :lol:
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

kschatey wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 10:04 pm
Citizen B wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 7:52 pm Are we in derailment territory yet or is it too early to call?
Still needs another 43 pages to determine.
Are we there yet?

So, what we are talking about here? Stoving? Vaping? Queering? SWR? SWRA? Tobacco aphrodisiacs? I dunno anymore. I'm just going with the flow. All I know is that Velvet tastes like Play Doh and the guy who stoved that should get ready for am umami bomb.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
kschatey

Citizen B wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 10:02 pm
Citizen B wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 7:52 pm Are we in derailment territory yet or is it too early to call?
Are we there yet?

So, what we are talking about here? Stoving? Vaping? Queering? SWR? SWRA? Tobacco aphrodisiacs? I dunno anymore. I'm just going with the flow. All I know is that Velvet tastes like Play Doh and the guy who stoved that should get ready for am umami bomb.
Yes.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Citizen B wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 10:02 pm
Are we there yet?

Im guessing stoved velvet would produce a plastic explosive given its makeup is similar to play doh
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.