Peterson 2023 Christmas Pipe

Tsal
Forum Decorum

Their descriptions sicken me and I'll buy from overseas as a result of it.
The Troll Whisperer
Ronv69
Founding Member

I don't see any P-lips and they don't say "System". I won't waste any money on any below mid-range Peterson pipes, no matter how pretty they are.
God and Texas!
ric03

They look good, though now they're here I'll probably get another '22 whilst they're around as I prefer the army styling.
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Piping Abe wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 1:48 pm Undecided on this one.
Here’s the write up from Peterson:

Our Christmas pipe for 2023 harkens back to the charms of the late 19th and early 20th centuries and the dawn of the very first sandblasted finishes. Showcasing a timeless, deep-ruby stain evocative of pipes from our earliest catalogues and accented by detailed bands of sterling silver, it captures the spirit of holidays long ago, when gas lamps illuminated the streets for horse-drawn carriages and pipe smoke wreathed every Christmas tree.

@Piping Abe

Do you have a link? I can’t find them on SP’s web site.
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Ronv69 wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 11:47 pm I don't see any P-lips and they don't say "System". I won't waste any money on any below mid-range Peterson pipes, no matter how pretty they are.
But... All new Pete's are below mid range pipes...
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

Kevin Keith wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 11:08 am
Piping Abe wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 1:48 pm Undecided on this one.
Here’s the write up from Peterson:

Our Christmas pipe for 2023 harkens back to the charms of the late 19th and early 20th centuries and the dawn of the very first sandblasted finishes. Showcasing a timeless, deep-ruby stain evocative of pipes from our earliest catalogues and accented by detailed bands of sterling silver, it captures the spirit of holidays long ago, when gas lamps illuminated the streets for horse-drawn carriages and pipe smoke wreathed every Christmas tree.

@Piping Abe

Do you have a link? I can’t find them on SP’s web site.
They are not available yet