New to the Briar

Richard Hanson

That was a very nice welcome. Thank you Gents.

I just had my first bowl of LJ Peretti 111 in a Dunhill 4612 churchwarden and it was a the most pleasant smoke I have experienced to date.

Warmest Regards,
Richard

Living the lesepfeife life.
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

Richard Hanson wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 12:26 pm That was a very nice welcome. Thank you Gents.

I just had my first bowl of LJ Peretti 111 in a Dunhill 4612 churchwarden and it was a the most pleasant smoke I have experienced to date.

Warmest Regards,
Richard

Thats awesome. Big LJ Peretti fan myself but I haven’t tried the 111 yet. Are you near Boston?
rlucas
Member in Good Standing

Welcome from Central Kentucky
"That's mighty bold talk for a one eyed fat man!" -Lucky Ned Pepper.
Richard Hanson

Hi Abe,

I live in Dallas, but I grew up in Amherst and have been to Boston many times. I now have an excellent excuse to visit again!

I learned about Peretti's from a Virtual Pipe Club YouTube video and order 1/2 lb of 52, 111 and 333 to try a range of Burley blends. I will likely expand my exploration of their offerings in the future and hope to visit in person.

Best Regards,
Richard
Living the lesepfeife life.
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

Richard Hanson wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 12:55 pm Hi Abe,

I live in Dallas, but I grew up in Amherst and have been to Boston many times. I now have an excellent excuse to visit again!

I learned about Peretti's from a Virtual Pipe Club YouTube video and order 1/2 lb of 52, 111 and 333 to try a range of Burley blends. I will likely expand my exploration of their offerings in the future and hope to visit in person.

Best Regards,
Richard
Thats a great video. Steve seems like an awesome guy. I just started ordering from them online last year and have been slowly making my way through their blends. They really know what they’re doing!
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Welcome to PSF :thumbs:

Maybe try a mild flavored black cavendish . They are pretty much easy going and most enjoy the aroma as well
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Glad to have ya here!
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Richard Hanson wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 12:26 pm That was a very nice welcome. Thank you Gents.

Warmest Regards,
Richard

Everything about this photo is beautiful.

Welcome from New Orleans.

Take a deep dive into the archives. You can learn a lot there as well as waste a lot of time reading about us horsing around.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
HSigurdsson

Welcome to PSF Richard.
Pack it springy and puff it slowly.
It will come in time. :)