Liquidating entire collection

Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Mine arrived as well. I am very happy with the transaction!
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
AKMike

Happy customers only. I am looking for a 1.5" firmer chisel and a slick in the 3-4 inch width range. I am about to order a firmer from the northmen guild with my proceeds so far, would also consider a 2" diameter wooden vise screw as trade bait.
Longshanks
Member in Good Standing

What do you have left, AK... still have those junkers and briar? I don't like to see anything tossed in the trash. If they'll fit in a cheap flat rate box, let me know. I don't need tracking or anything. We've got kids demanding gifts for the upcoming pagan holiday, but I'm willing to help with a few bucks if I can.
Longshanks
"He who shall, so shall he... wait, who?" :?
AKMike

The only thing sold so far is the GBD trio to Fr Tom and the Dunhill got snapped up.

I get that folks are looking to buy Christmas gifts for others here in the next few weeks.

I doubt I will go to the trouble of sending these out to be cleaned and then relist them at higher prices.
AKMike

Project pipes (Servi meer and Radice rusticated with briar block) pending
AKMike

Project pipes are sold. I will do my darndest to get them shipped tomorrow, 12-08.
AKMike

Weekend Special, offer expires 11569 PM 12-09-18 Alaska time.

I will trade both the Altinok _and_ the Castello for a Lie-Nielsen #4 smooth plane in NIB or nearly NIB condition, must be bronze bodied.

https://www.lie-nielsen.com/product/sta ... ?node=4171
AKMike

Special thanks to @Fr_Tom for the new plane iron. It is by Hock in O1 steel, fits my Stanley #4 and my Stanley #5. It's lovely.

AKMike

And more special thanks to @xrundog , for turning my Dunhill into a 1.5 inch framing chisel. The Northmen guild epoxies all their framing chisel handles, so I found a Barr instead. Usually a 5 moth backorder on these, I feel very blessed to have it under 5 weeks.

AKMike

Best of all, very likely, is thanks to @Longshanks, these are the best tweezers EVER for woodworkers.