Latest Tobacco Purchase 2023

Richard Hanson

Gents,

My C&D assortment arrived on the door step today, all new blends to me. Also a few tins of Presbyterian. I will be opening Haunted Bookshop and smoking it for the first time on Halloween. Mrs. Hanson has drafted me to hand out candy, and, with no regard to my person or dignity, I think she is planning on stuffing me into a wizard's robe.

Warmest Regards,
Richard
Living the lesepfeife life.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Richard Hanson wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 5:59 pm Gents,

My C&D assortment arrived on the door step today, all new blends to me. Also a few tins of Presbyterian. I will be opening Haunted Bookshop and smoking it for the first time on Halloween. Mrs. Hanson has drafted me to hand out candy, and, with no regard to my person or dignity, I think she is planning on stuffing me into a wizard's robe.

Warmest Regards,
Richard
Hey man , we need a pic of you smoking a pipe as a wizard :thumbs: !!
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

Warmest Regards,
Richard
Mega Score! HBS never dissapoints
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

Yes, I bought into the hype. It could be delicious. Or boring as hell. I didn’t expect it to sell out already. I already cracked it and it smells good. Stay tuned..

ImageImage
mrpipster
Solid Citizen

I just received 4 oz. of Peretti bulk blends,333,BPC,Belmont,an DD. I think I will try DD first.
"Fear is the Mother of Morality." Friedrich Nietzsche
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Piping Abe wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 3:42 pm Yes, I bought into the hype. It could be delicious. Or boring as hell. I didn’t expect it to sell out already. I already cracked it and it smells good. Stay tuned..

ImageImage
Im surprised it didnt come with a coupon for a video game :roll: :lol:
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

mrpipster wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 4:45 pm I just received 4 oz. of Peretti bulk blends,333,BPC,Belmont,an DD. I think I will try DD first.
Cool score man ... report back , Im curious . I like double D's
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

mrpipster wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 4:45 pm I just received 4 oz. of Peretti bulk blends,333,BPC,Belmont,an DD. I think I will try DD first.
Great blends to try there. I am still making my way through Peretti’s blends but I can tell you that if you like Burley and Floral, you chose right. DD is outstanding. BPC is their version of Edgeworth. Let us know your thoughts!
Plinsc
Member in Good Standing

Huge fan of DD’s!
I’ll have to try that tobacco too.
Just a hill William with a BS in Appalachian Engineering
Puff nstuff

Ruffinogold wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 6:44 pm

Warmest Regards,
Richard
Hey man , we need a pic of you smoking a pipe as a wizard :thumbs: !!
Yup! I hope you have a nice churchwarden and slouchy-pointy hat to fully inhabit the wizard dramatization, my good man! 🪄
Because sometimes the body just wants canned fish. 🦪