Selling off pipes .... hmmm ?

Piping Abe
Certified Codger

Middle Earth wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 1:20 pm I am sending some to SP and some to BlueRoom
I have way too many pipes
I may offer some up here first as I will be taking a hit and would rather get them to the members here dirt cheap.
Also have a hundred plus pounds of tobacco that needs to go. Boss man said I could give it away here just need to have postage covered in order to get a box. Postage reimbursement after delivery if anyone is interested. Also willing to meet someone in Missouri if they want it. It is a lot of tinned tobacco.
Cutting down to just want is needed.
Working on it now.
I’d be interested in whatever you have to buy/sell, mainly tobacco. Maybe post a generalized list. Or picture. Whatever works best. Your still pipe smoking just downsizing right?
Middle Earth

Piping Abe wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 1:24 pm
Middle Earth wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 1:20 pm I am sending some to SP and some to BlueRoom
I may offer some up here first as I will be taking a hit and would rather get them to the members here dirt cheap.
Also have a hundred plus pounds of tobacco that needs to go. Boss man said I could give it away here just need to have postage covered in order to get a box. Postage reimbursement after delivery if anyone is interested. Also willing to meet someone in Missouri if they want it. It is a lot of tinned tobacco.
Working on it now.
I’d be interested in whatever you have to buy/sell, mainly tobacco. Maybe post a generalized list. Or picture. Whatever works best. Your still pipe smoking just downsizing right?
Just a downsize from stupid amount of stuff.
Since we cannot sell tobacco on the site it is free. Just would like to receive reimbursement for actual postage after receipt of the box.
The was green-lighted by El Jeffe.
I have a lot of tobacco.
As to the pipes, I will put some up that might be of interest before I send the off.
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

Middle Earth wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 2:08 pm
Working on it now.
Since we cannot sell tobacco on the site it is free. Just would like to receive reimbursement for actual postage after receipt of the box.
I have a lot of tobacco.
As to the pipes, I will put some up that might be of interest before I send the off.
Looking forward to seeing your downsizing. I will gladly help :D
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Working on it now.
I have a lot of tobacco.
I'd definitely be interested in seeing what's available in order to fill a box...
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Ronv69
Founding Member

I'm pretty happy with my pipes. I will probably never smoke them all again, but the ones that I would get rid of aren't worth the trouble right now. I see a lot of nice pipes online, but I almost always have a similar, better one in the cabinet.
God and Texas!
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Working on it now.
Keep me in the mix with this program, brother. :D
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Working on it now.
I have a lot of tobacco.
What brought about this thought ? Seems a bit abrupt ?
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Middle Earth

Ruffinogold wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 7:07 pm

I have a lot of tobacco.
What brought about this thought ? Seems a bit abrupt ?
?????
Been in the works
Have mentioned it before
It moves about the speed of the package 📦 you should receive in the next 48 hours 🤔
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

Working on it now.
You're holding onto any Il Duca right? Pretty sure those pipes aren't allowed on the secondary market, I never see any estates at least.
Middle Earth

Thelonious monkfish wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 11:07 am
Working on it now.
You're holding onto any Il Duca right? Pretty sure those pipes aren't allowed on the secondary market, I never see any estates at least.
I have one which I would consider parting with.
It was sold to me as a "pot."
I don't care what you call it, it has an incredible draft in my opinion.