WDC pipe

Jeebs

I am not familiar with this line of pipes made in NY years ago, are any of you ? But it peaked my interest because of the bakerlite stem , I had ask rebornpipes about it and he thought it was made in the 20’s- 30’s time frame
But I guess it’s difficult to know ImageImage
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

The only advice I could offer is to check pipedia/pipephil. WDC pipes are old and very good pipes. The price is usually very good as well. I have owned a few Wellingtons
ncrobb
Founding Member

Not sure about time frames, but I have a WDC squat bulldog that is an outstanding pipe. I paid 3 bucks for it st a flea market. It’s my go to in the shop.
“I’d like to ride the rodeo, but I got Brahma Fear.” - Jimmy Buffett
Jeebs

but I got Brahma Fear.” - Lol. I hear you ncrobb
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

WDC were good pipes . They did make some odd stuff but in general they made a good product . I dont recall when they were no longer made but I do know that any wdc is pretty old at this point . They may have been making pipes back in the teens [ ? ] Im sure theres all kinds of stuff on the William Demuth Company online .
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

I honestly don't think I've ever come across a bad review / opinion of WDC pipes. Maybe a remark about grain or something, but never complaints about the smoking qualities
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin