tobacco ordor without a pipe?

Tsal
Forum Decorum

Mr Beardsley wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:36 pm
Bruyere_Royale wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:49 pm
Mr Beardsley wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:56 pm

I am, but mostly in the store bought candles lol. I have made a couple as well but I haven't hit the sweet spot yet. Truth be told I learned about the scents while I've been doing R&D for men's beard care stuff. So I read a ton about the types of oils, which ones are safe for skin / hair and how much can be used safely etc etc etc. With any luck I'll get a new venture off the ground in the coming year
I wish you much success! Is mustache wax going to be available as well?
Thanks man, I really appreciate it! Yes there should be mustache wax available. I don't use wax on mine so I have a few friends testing it out now. I went with a wax & pine tar resin mix (instead of petroleum jelly like a lot of people do) so it has a built in lumber yard scent lol
Lumber yard. Lol...
Sign me up when it's ready!
The Troll Whisperer
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:36 pm
Mr Beardsley wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:36 pm
Bruyere_Royale wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:49 pm
I wish you much success! Is mustache wax going to be available as well?
Thanks man, I really appreciate it! Yes there should be mustache wax available. I don't use wax on mine so I have a few friends testing it out now. I went with a wax & pine tar resin mix (instead of petroleum jelly like a lot of people do) so it has a built in lumber yard scent lol
Lumber yard. Lol...
Sign me up when it's ready!
Will do!
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Greybeard

Wow!! Great answers and great help. Don't know why I didn't think of just doing a "search" -- just too old and traditional, I guess. I'll forward all of this to my buddy and see what he thinks. (Just put some tobacco in a pouch -- seems almost too simple -- but it would probably work!) Thanks again.
arturo7
Member in Good Standing

John wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:18 pm Here's a candle...

https://www.amazon.com/DW-Home-Double-C ... B00FZFLU8G
Be careful with this one.

It has patchouli in it.

You may attract all the neighborhood hippies.
ever forward
BriarPipeNYC

Buy some packages UNSCENTED charcoal discs/pills. The discs are about 1" diameter X 1/2" thick. Some might light these discs and then sprinkle them with incense powders. Substitute pipe tobacco for the cloying incense, if you're not a hippy. Stick a disc in an ash-tray...light it.... and sprinkle the glowing charcoal with some pipe tobacco. Start sniffing when the smoke rises. Tune in, turn on, and drop out.

Done.
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

I doubt ol' Greybeard will pass along any of our ideas. He ain't been here since January 2019.
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Kevin Keith wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:38 am I doubt ol' Greybeard will pass along any of our ideas. He ain't been here since January 2019.
Good. Now we can spend our time on a worthwhile subject like favorite type of jelly / preserves
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Scap

Mr Beardsley wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:49 pm
Kevin Keith wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:38 am I doubt ol' Greybeard will pass along any of our ideas. He ain't been here since January 2019.
Good. Now we can spend our time on a worthwhile subject like favorite type of jelly / preserves
Turns out Kentucky jelly ain't actually jelly....
Greybeard

Greybeard has been busy with unimportant things! Actually, I did pass along the suggestions. My buddy bought 2 candles and some oils; gave them to his doctor; and the doc is once again a happy doctor! Thanks again -- from me -- my buddy -- and the doc.
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

Stand corrected!