Old Ted

Longshanks
Member in Good Standing

Ruffinogold wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 3:31 pm
Longshanks wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 7:06 pm I always looked forward to his gardening pics while he raised tobacco. Cheers.
I think youre thinking of Wickerman . Wickerman was a Brit too and was , imho , the greatest member of the forum . He didnt last long here and lasted a little longer on the original . The thing about him was he was a genius , truly , and a master tinkerer . He was/is retired and he kept himself very busy doing things . He has a blog on google called Teddy Tea Tours , which has an icon of a Paddington bear or something similar . Its excellent and contains some of the things he messes with along with his what seems like day camping trips in teh English countryside .

The man is the most excellent . Being a complete brainiac , its hard to keep him around . I think we cant hold the interest of someone like that .. Seriously , hes the most interesting character . I love him a lot and hope he is well and that God blesses him

I went and got the link . I hope he is well

https://teddytourteas.blogspot.com/
Oooooooooooooh, you're right. Apologies for the confusion. Definitely two Brits worth American citizenship. Thanks for the correction. I'll have to check out Wickerman's link.
Longshanks
"He who shall, so shall he... wait, who?" :?
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Longshanks wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 6:18 pm
Ruffinogold wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 3:31 pm
Longshanks wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 7:06 pm I always looked forward to his gardening pics while he raised tobacco. Cheers.
I think youre thinking of Wickerman . Wickerman was a Brit too and was , imho , the greatest member of the forum . He didnt last long here and lasted a little longer on the original . The thing about him was he was a genius , truly , and a master tinkerer . He was/is retired and he kept himself very busy doing things . He has a blog on google called Teddy Tea Tours , which has an icon of a Paddington bear or something similar . Its excellent and contains some of the things he messes with along with his what seems like day camping trips in teh English countryside .

The man is the most excellent . Being a complete brainiac , its hard to keep him around . I think we cant hold the interest of someone like that .. Seriously , hes the most interesting character . I love him a lot and hope he is well and that God blesses him

I went and got the link . I hope he is well

https://teddytourteas.blogspot.com/
Definitely two Brits worth American citizenship.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.