Match blends fron P&C

Piping Abe
Certified Codger

Ruffinogold wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 2:43 pm
Piping Abe wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 2:02 pm
Ruffinogold wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 12:34 pm

What is BPC .... Bisexual prudent cohorts ?
Burley Plug Cut. Their Edgeworth Match you tried
Ah ! That was a damn good blend .... still had a touch of floral or whatever that is , which is unfortunate for some people , but it was a very good blend none the less . If the floral would have diminished , I think it would have been stellar but it doesnt ... kinda like the floral in no name , it doesn't diminish as it does in some G&H stuff
I think the floral you got was from smoking DD in the same pipe before it. I don’t get floral from it.
The Secret to Happiness is Low Expectations
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Piping Abe wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 2:56 pm
Piping Abe wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 2:02 pm

Burley Plug Cut. Their Edgeworth Match you tried
Ah ! That was a damn good blend .... still had a touch of floral or whatever that is , which is unfortunate for some people , but it was a very good blend none the less . If the floral would have diminished , I think it would have been stellar but it doesnt ... kinda like the floral in no name , it doesn't diminish as it does in some G&H stuff
I think the floral you got was from smoking DD in the same pipe before it. I don’t get floral from it.
I think youre right . I got the two confused . I had the floral first . Yes , I remember saying that second one was outstanding , yes ?
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

Ruffinogold wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 8:19 pm

I think youre right . I got the two confused . I had the floral first . Yes , I remember saying that second one was outstanding , yes ?
Yeah you said its right up your alley.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Piping Abe wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 8:37 pm

Its excellent !!! :thumbs:
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

Ruffinogold wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:17 pm
Piping Abe wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 8:37 pm

Its excellent !!! :thumbs:
Did you grab more? My sample has dried out a lot and I have been smoking it almost exclusively. It’s so damn good. Nutty, spicy and tons of licorice! Will be ordering a can