Latest Pipe Purchase 2024

rekamepip
Codger in Training

Piping Abe wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 11:14 am New additions to the Grabow stable. Including 1 Twin Bore Kirsten. The bottom pipes will need restoration. I plan on doing it myself.

Today I now have the Bold Look of Color. From a friend on the Grabow Forum.

:awesome: :awesome:
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Piping Abe wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 9:28 pm
Ruffinogold wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:44 pm Why did I just buy a pipe . Its truly the last thing I need . But I did because I love Calabresi Metamorfosi pipes and this one is suc a great shape tat I saw it and bagged it . It was one f those 10 second purchases
22 shipped :) Ive never had a bad one , theyve all been exceptional ... looking forward to getting it

Thats an awesome little pipe. I am still thinking about how your new Christmas Savinelli was so damn shiny. You gotta break that thing in!
Yeah , no kidding . I have a ways to go on it yet . Its so pretty that it made in into my pipe display cabinet :P
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

This spotless leather covered Bradberry pot arrived today...my first pipe purchase in a long time. The stem was completely plugged though (varnish? glue?) and while trying to clear it, a large chuck chunk broke off the stem. Now I've got to try to find a replacement. Sigh. This pic doesn't do the pipe justice.
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

MikeDennison wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 3:45 pm This spotless leather covered Bradberry pot arrived today...my first pipe purchase in a long time. The stem was completely plugged though (varnish? glue?) and while trying to clear it, a large chuck chunk broke off the stem. Now I've got to try to find a replacement. Sigh. This pic doesn't do the pipe justice.
Thats dissapointing. I’m happy to see one of you old codgers buying a pipe though. Us young men can’t keep buying them all :)
The Secret to Happiness is Low Expectations
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Piping Abe wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 3:55 pm
MikeDennison wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 3:45 pm This spotless leather covered Bradberry pot arrived today...my first pipe purchase in a long time. The stem was completely plugged though (varnish? glue?) and while trying to clear it, a large chuck chunk broke off the stem. Now I've got to try to find a replacement. Sigh. This pic doesn't do the pipe justice.
Thats dissapointing. I’m happy to see one of you old codgers buying a pipe though. Us young men can’t keep buying them all :)
Lol! Glad to lend a hand! Whew. Now I've gotta siddown a whahl. 😁 So, I'm gonna send the pipe back and buddy is gonna fit a new stem.
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Plinsc
Member in Good Standing

Not a new purchase but gave this to the wife to stick her cigars in when they get smoked down. Lol
She is tickled.
Just a hill William with a BS in Appalachian Engineering
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

Plinsc wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:56 am Image

Not a new purchase but gave this to the wife to stick her cigars in when they get smoked down. Lol
She is tickled.
Nice Dublin! Should do great
The Secret to Happiness is Low Expectations
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Plinsc wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:56 am Image

She is tickled.
Now thats a good size pipe :thumbs:
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Plinsc
Member in Good Standing

It only says imported briar Italy on it, no idea of the maker but the bowl will fit her Nubs that she likes to smoke down till she can’t hold it any longer
Plinsc
Member in Good Standing

It only says imported briar Italy on it, no idea of the maker but the bowl will fit her Nubs that she likes to smoke down till she can’t hold it any longer