Latest Tobacco Purchase 2024

Plinsc
Member in Good Standing

I received my lb of Burley, lb of Maryland 609, and 1/4 Samsun the other day, I’m hoping to process some of each this weekend.
I think I’ll split the Burley and Maryland into 1/4’s and try different casings and recipes out. I have some Bright to add to the mix.
Just a hill William with a BS in Appalachian Engineering
pipedrum22
Member in Good Standing

Trying to support my local shop. I’ve had the red Virginia and love it but haven’t tried the other two. Looking forward to it.
“The sea was angry that day my friends!”
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

pipedrum22 wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 5:52 pm Image

Trying to support my local shop. I’ve had the red Virginia and love it but haven’t tried the other two. Looking forward to it.
Scottish Cake is fantastic ! Please report back on the Red Va and ordained ... Ive not had either of those . Im curious if teh Red Va has at least a little touch of the McClelland type flavor
Enjoy ! :thumbs:
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
pipedrum22
Member in Good Standing

Ruffinogold wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 7:44 am
pipedrum22 wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 5:52 pm Image

Scottish Cake is fantastic ! Please report back on the Red Va and ordained ... Ive not had either of those . Im curious if teh Red Va has at least a little touch of the McClelland type flavor
Enjoy ! :thumbs:
The red is extremely good. Wish they sold it in bulk.
“The sea was angry that day my friends!”
rlucas
Member in Good Standing

Thought I'd try something new. If the chopped cigar leaf is good, then no more expensive cigars.
"That's mighty bold talk for a one eyed fat man!" -Lucky Ned Pepper.
montag

I guess it's been a few days now; but, over the weekend I picked up a few oz of Engine #99. I usually don't enjoy Cornell & Diehl blends. They all tend to bite no matter what I do. So far, this one is a pleasant exception. Only negative was a big piece of stem.