Latest Tobacco Purchase 2018

Tsal
Forum Decorum

Thelonious monkfish wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:26 pm
Bruyere_Royale wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:10 pm
houtenziel wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:54 pm Cleaned Wal-Mart out of all their PA today. I asked the girl behind the counter if she's sold much of it to people other than me, and surprisingly she said they sell a lot of it. Good news, as that means they will continue to carry it. Also, it's good to know that there are other people in Oregon with good taste in tobacco.
I wonder if they are pipe smokers or ryowns' 🤔
Prince Albert used to be a "long burning pipe and cigarette tobacco". Far as I'm concerned tobacco is tobacco, early on I occasionally rolled smokes with PA and other pipe tobaccos.
I feel the same way that tobacco is tobacco, but knowing your not the only one in town smoking a pipe is cool too.🙂
The Troll Whisperer
Cobman

Got a tin of 1-Q in the mail today. I've always bought it in bulk but I thought I would try a tin to see if there is any difference. It will probably be a few days before I open it.
slowroll
Founding Member

Just got around to jarring up the 5 lb of HH ODF ready rubbed that I received the other day. Something very satisfying about dipping 2 hands into a bag of great tobac and hauling out handfuls of tobac to stuff into jars.
www.custompipestems.com ...pipestems and pipes designed and created
Mikeb717

Just got back from the local dime store with a new tub of PA,i noticed one in the back with quit a bit of dust on it and asked for that one,the lady looked at me funny and kinda did an o well look.
As stubborn as a Missouri Mule
oldbill
Member in Good Standing

I really don't have too much in the aromatic category, so this morning I ordered a tin of Peterson Nutty Cut which I've heard and read some good things about, as well as some Peter Stokkebye "Luxury Bulls Eye Flake". :D
https://www.pipesandcigars.com/p/peter- ... o/1439991/
https://www.pipesandcigars.com/p/peters ... 0/#p-97148
... and you can put that in your pipe and smoke it!!!
PipeProfessor

My latest purchase was four 8oz tins of Seattle Pipe Club's Plum Pudding from cigarbid.com freewill auctions. I love this tobacco and got it for a steal of a deal.
unregistered1

Recently received some Condor Green, Condor Brown and some Original (i.e., Walnut) Flake. I haven't had those in a while.
'Tobacco is my favorite vegetable.' :D
Frank Zappa
Mikeb717

Picked up a couple tins of G.L. Pease Chelsea Morning last night.
As stubborn as a Missouri Mule
unregistered1

Mikeb717 wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:39 pm Picked up a couple tins of G.L. Pease Chelsea Morning last night.
That's a great tobacco! :D :clap:
'Tobacco is my favorite vegetable.' :D
Frank Zappa
Islayphile
Member in Good Standing

A tin of Bow Legged Bear at my B&M