What Are You Snuffing™

Matt7082

Just found a tin of Chris Oldham’s Easter Egg. Winner!!! This is a very unique and complex snuff. I can’t do it any justice in my review. If your able to get some, I’d highly recommend it. It does tote some Latakia is a rather sparse amount. It’s just enough to make its presence known. Fantastic snuff!
9 Iron
Founding Member

Yesterday had some F&T High Dry Toast that I’d forgotten about. Fine, fine stuff.
Matt7082

F&T HD is superb! Wilson of Sharrow Irish HD No. 22, I think, is identical. Both fantastic snuffs!

Tonight I went with some Wilson’s of Sharrow Best Dark. Such a wonderful snuff. There is a very faint sweetness to it in the front, but it is mostly masked by a scent of oiled leather. I’ve gone through several tins of this. I’m on my last one and I am afraid I may not find it again.
Matt7082

Bernard’s Magic Moments. First time trying this snuff and it is an absolute delight :)
Wooda
Founding Member

6 hour photo. I mean 6photo medicated.

a big pinch of Menthol bolt-gun to the sinuses.
Underwater Basketweaver.
Baskets of basket pipes.
Matt7082

L-260
Islayphile
Member in Good Standing

Toque Kentucy Bourbon
Matt7082

Found a 50g container of SWS Thrice Brewed in my desk at work today. It must have been there for a year. Forgot all about it. Winning!
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

I'm an American snuff snuffer mostly . But today I'm going to pick up my mother in law in Atlanta ( a double whammy of joy ) and can't smoke on the way back with her in the jeep . The American snuff comes in round tallish containers but I have one of those small sized round tins of silver dollar vanilla snuff ... i think its made for children , i swear . Its like " candy snuff " with little " hit " . Anyway , it dispenses awesome am I'm bringhing it for the dreaded drive back home
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
colorduke

Bruton snuff this morning.