Suggestions Are Welcome!

Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

I tested it on y iPad and it worked. Drop down menu, all of it.
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Whistlebritches

My one and only suggestion would be to have a hot naked lady pic forum with sub-forums such as.......perfect tan lines,no tan lines,big saggy boobs,small perfect boobs......and of course Asian,no naked lady forum is complete without an Asian section.Thanks.............eagerly waiting.
Whistlebritches

Why can't I edit my above post?I left out the word tasteful.
sisyphus
Person of Interest

Whistlebritches wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:42 pm Why can't I edit my above post?I left out the word tasteful.
10 minute lockout on editing. You have 10 minutes to make changes, and if you can't decide something was in bad taste or unnecessary by then we all get to see it :D
I hope our names are touching on the watch list
Whalehead King

sisyphus wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:40 am what are you on, computer, phone, tablet......what os, windows, mac, android?
I am on a Mac using Safari Yosemite, whatever the most current update is.

I am just providing this information to be helpful to figure out any problem that may or may not exist. I won't be following this thread from here on out. It isn't that important to me.

Thanks, Sisyphus.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Whistlebritches wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:42 pm Why can't I edit my above post?I left out the word tasteful.
Tasteful is subjective anyway ... lol
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
sisyphus
Person of Interest

works on safari here, sorry I don't know why it isn't working for you
sisyphus
Person of Interest

ad blocker maybe
simplepipes
Codger in Training

Where can I make a contribution for forum expenses?

Thank you!

-sp
My vote has not been bought . . . I paid for my Undergraduate and Graduate Degrees . . .
sisyphus
Person of Interest

simplepipes wrote: Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:39 pm Where can I make a contribution for forum expenses?

Thank you!

-sp
at this time we are not subsidizing my costs or efforts or the efforts of the moderation staff by accepting donations or displaying ads.

I doubt very much we will ever display ads. I've never been a fan of subjecting people to the nuisance.

As far as donations, as the site grows and in turn our hosting needs, we may at some future time allow members to contribute financially. I don't foresee it happening any time soon. If that day does come there would be an explanation about what our annual or monthly cost to keep the lights on was, and where the money goes.

Your offer is much appreciated and some day we may take you up on it, but for now the rent is paid in advance :D