What Are You Smoking January 2019

Tsal
Forum Decorum

Idlehands wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:16 am Good morning Ladies and Gentlemen. Been away from the forums for a while for several reasons medical and non-medical combined. Back now in the swing of things starting the day with some aged (2 years in the cellar) CM in a Stanwell 20-buck Apple shape 182. Irish black tea is my drink. Too many posts to catch up on, so I'll just start from today.
Glad to see you back and feeling better!
The Troll Whisperer
Mikeb717

The Bearded Lady in a MM lil Devil
As stubborn as a Missouri Mule
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Fr_Tom wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:19 am
MikeDennison wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:48 am
Fr_Tom wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:41 am Picayune in the Silver Duke pot

Anyone know if the SmokingPipes B&M is open on Sunday? As long as I am in SC, I might be able to break away for a few hours tomorrow afternoon.
The Low Country Pipe & Cigar website indicates it's closed on Sundays. Sorry, Padre!
Darn it... I was going to suggest if anyone was local, we meet up at the B&M. It is probably better if I stay here at the house and help greet visitors with casseroles and condolences anyway.
Ah yes...those priestly/familial duties. :)
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Islayphile
Member in Good Standing

MB Bold Kentucky in a MM Marcus
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Doctor Willet wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:55 pm Treating myself to some Chenet's Cake in the Radice Rind Rhodesian with a ginger beer on the side. Feeling a little better about things tonight; dug my Lucy a nice grave earlier. I'm positively knackered. Gonna puff on this 'til kingdom (or sleep) come.
Happy Piping Fellas
Bruyere_Royale wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:19 am 3p is a fantastic plug tobacco. I have 1 more tin stashed away that I think I will open next. There are plenty of other blends to try instead of worrying about the ones on the chopping block.
That's a good point. In fact there are a couple of plugs that aren't on the chopping block that I'm going to order this weekend. I'll have to wait until I talk to my London connection to try that Recor plug I've had my eye on though.
Revor Plug is awesome!
The Troll Whisperer
ncrobb
Founding Member

She said these matched. Apparently the Coco Pup bulldog was way over dressed against the beater Noconas the other night.

ODF-RR in an unfinished Savinelli 320.

“I’d like to ride the rodeo, but I got Brahma Fear.” - Jimmy Buffett
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

ncrobb wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:52 pm She said these matched. Apparently the Coco Pup bulldog was way over dressed against the beater Noconas the other night.

ODF-RR in an unfinished Savinelli 320.

That was hilarious! I, for one, always try to coordinate the style of my pipe to the style of my clothing. :roll:
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Mikeb717

P.S peaches and cream in a MM Legend getting ready to watch the Chiefs put a whooping on the Colts..I hope
As stubborn as a Missouri Mule
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

PA in the Roma. Apparently my last shelf clear at Walmart was taken as serious business, as they now have to slots dedicated to PA. :D
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Russ's Log Cabin in this Kaywoodie pot.