For Those Who Dig Gimmick Pipes

Houtenziel
Codger in Training

This is probably the most insane gimmick pipe I've ever seen:
https://www.morganpipes.com/store/p18/B ... 34%29.html

He claims it will even pass a pipe cleaner! I kinda like the steampunk thing it's got going on. :)
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Well, since you like it H I'll be kind. That has to be the stupidest looking piece of shit pipe I ever laid my eyes on. And any effing moron who would smoke that monstrosity in public should have his ass kicked $2300 worth! Morgan...sheesh. :lol:
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

I forgot to say at least it's not a Dagner! Then I'd really hate it!
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
leacha
Founding Member

Out of stock! Damn! 😠 I wonder if a commission is possible with stainless, morta and a green orb.
Andrew Image
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Kevin Keith wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:39 pm Well, since you like it H I'll be kind. That has to be the stupidest looking piece of shit pipe I ever laid my eyes on. And any effing moron who would smoke that monstrosity in public should have his ass kicked $2300 worth! Morgan...sheesh. :lol:
I am glad you had my feelings in mind when you wrote that..lol! The whole time I was reading the description, I was thinking.. this has to be some sort of April fools joke that he put up there and just forgot to take it down. I really don't think that's the case though, and someone may have actually spent that coin on it. I would never buy or smoke such a thing, but I do appreciate that crazy amount of work that he probably put into making it. It is sort of like the Bovine Danglies pipe on the other thread.. someone out there will pay for it and enjoy it, hopefully in private.

Also, I was thinking that smoke through brass is a really...really bad idea.
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
avid

i think caveman bought it
insufferable filter guy
Tsal
Forum Decorum

avid wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:15 pm i think caveman bought it
C'mon, give me more credit than that!
The Troll Whisperer
Tsal
Forum Decorum

I don't care how many hours it took to make that pipe, 2300 is nutty.
The Troll Whisperer
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

Trash! Don't pick it up!
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

houtenziel wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:53 pm
Kevin Keith wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:39 pm Well, since you like it H I'll be kind. That has to be the stupidest looking piece of shit pipe I ever laid my eyes on. And any effing moron who would smoke that monstrosity in public should have his ass kicked $2300 worth! Morgan...sheesh. :lol:
I am glad you had my feelings in mind when you wrote that..lol! The whole time I was reading the description, I was thinking.. this has to be some sort of April fools joke that he put up there and just forgot to take it down. I really don't think that's the case though, and someone may have actually spent that coin on it. I would never buy or smoke such a thing, but I do appreciate that crazy amount of work that he probably put into making it. It is sort of like the Bovine Danglies pipe on the other thread.. someone out there will pay for it and enjoy it, hopefully in private.

Also, I was thinking that smoke through brass is a really...really bad idea.
I thought we established that the other pipe was go-go dancer bits, not bovine danglies. Chris has obviously been smoking something other than tinned tobacco in his pipes to draw artistic inspiration for that turd
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin