What's Going on With the Gawith Hoggarth & Co?

Ruffinogold
The Mayor

All the Redcoat companies will fall into the same fall as Germain . They've had the same people working there since thery started all those many years ago . Production keeps getting slower for sure . It's said no one's seen anyone come in or out of their buildings for over 75 years , which is modern times in their time frame . For decades now , people have hoped and prayed that they're at least procreating in there , as sinister as that would be .
Do you remember on the old psf where someone found what looked kinda like a rusty nail in their blend ? It was a nail alright but not one used in wood . It's rumored that the original Lakeland essence was a fountain of youth concoction ... with side effects sadly . They've been nailing themselves back together since 1820 .
Basically , it's like the living dead in there . Obviously they haven't been out in the world for some time , given theyve let McBaren out figure them in tobacco ready to go from the tin, which was a difficulty for them and continues to be as nothing new will ever cross there path again apparently
It's sad but true . We need to realized that , if we live long enough , the only tobacco that will be available in the future will be mixture 79 and Borkum Riff Ultra Light
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Ruffinogold wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:46 am All the Redcoat companies will fall into the same fall as Germain . They've had the same people working there since thery started all those many years ago . Production keeps getting slower for sure . It's said no one's seen anyone come in or out of their buildings for over 75 years , which is modern times in their time frame . For decades now , people have hoped and prayed that they're at least procreating in there , as sinister as that would be .
Do you remember on the old psf where someone found what looked kinda like a rusty nail in their blend ? It was a nail alright but not one used in wood . It's rumored that the original Lakeland essence was a fountain of youth concoction ... with side effects sadly . They've been nailing themselves back together since 1820 .
Basically , it's like the living dead in there . Obviously they haven't been out in the world for some time , given theyve let McBaren out figure them in tobacco ready to go from the tin, which was a difficulty for them and continues to be as nothing new will ever cross there path again apparently
It's sad but true . We need to realized that , if we live long enough , the only tobacco that will be available in the future will be mixture 79 and Borkum Riff Ultra Light
Scratch that.. this is the most plausible answer. Cantankerous English zombies are way more likely than selling out because of hype.
:lol:
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
SteveNH

I predict...…...GH will arrive on US shores this week and be plentiful and abundant by the weekend.

(Also, 4 Noggins has just received a shipment)
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

SteveNH wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:58 am I predict...…...GH will arrive on US shores this week and be plentiful and abundant by the weekend.

I hope there is a ton of Bob's Chocolate for you!
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Tsal
Forum Decorum

SteveNH wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:58 am I predict...…...GH will arrive on US shores this week and be plentiful and abundant by the weekend.

Good to see you Steve! Where ya been hinding?
The Troll Whisperer
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Seems to be trickling onto more sites, cupojoes posted some today
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

Mr Beardsley wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:49 pm Seems to be trickling onto more sites, cupojoes posted some today
Balkan, Broken Scotch, and Top Black Cherry are all that remain. Would be surprised if there is anything left by morning. You really only get about three hours to find out and rush to make any purchases. Someone else is expecting shipment but I don't dare say over the internet and give those watchful eyes a heads up in case I have the wherewithal to grab something the moment it's listed, as any time after that would be too late as by then half would be bound for trophy cellars and possibly never smoked with the rest going on ebay.
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

G&H is back in stock on SmokingPipes! Probably elsewhere too.

Edit:
Iwan Ries has the tins in stock too(Bob's, Ennerdale, Rum Flake, Best Brown).
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

Shhhh.....
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Thelonious monkfish wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:48 pm Shhhh.....
I was actually thinking the other day, that we should have a members only area of the forum for posting this sort of thing. Keep it off the open web.
― Theodore Roosevelt