Fr_Tom
Chaplain

More Double Down in the Rob Roy
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Johnny wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:17 pm ODF in the IMP panel

You should give that IMP a beeswax bath. They love it and wow, does it ever bring out color!
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Switching up to SMS in a 99b... It feels like spring here in Jersey, 65f. I'll take it..
The Troll Whisperer
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Prince Andrew in a MC billiard. I gots to go get some stuff done today since I was sick this week but I don't want to. I want more covfefe.

FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Peacock

Thelonious monkfish wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:24 pm Solani Silver Flake in a Duca

I really like the texture on this pipe, is this a sandblast or is there another method for producing this kind of finish?
“Nowhere in the world will such a brotherly feeling of confidence be experienced as amongst those who sit together smoking their pipes.”
- The Results and Merits of Tobacco, 1844, Doctor Barnstein
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Kevin Keith wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:21 am Prince Andrew in a MC billiard. I gots to go get some stuff done today since I was sick this week but I don't want to. I want more covfefe.

You gots!
The Troll Whisperer
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

I think i got home tuesday night . Its Friday and I haven't really done much to get caught up at the house . Truly , I'm in no mood to , but I'll have to get beyond it somehow

Smoking this wont help me get things done ... still trying to get the soap ghost out of this pipe

" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Peacock wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:30 am
Thelonious monkfish wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:24 pm Solani Silver Flake in a Duca

I really like the texture on this pipe, is this a sandblast or is there another method for producing this kind of finish?
It's Morta wood. A sort of fossilized Oak that they pull out of acidic bogs that is very hard and has an extremely open grain pattern.
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

I am back from the assisted living place. I have some quick bulletin edits to make and then a pastoral call. I am still working on the Double Down in the Rob Roy. I will finish it and reload in the car on my way to the pastoral call.

Rum Cured Mix in the Rob Roy
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

I am having a mix of Lane White Burley and Hamborger Veermaster in the Roma apple.
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt