Manhattan pipe

Mrm1775

Wondering if any of you guys know anything about these pipes.
I saw one that strikes my fancy, but I know nothing about them. Found a little info online, just trying to talk myself into or out of.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

I dig Manhattan, I do . Got lots of family back in NYC. Not familiar with the pipe though . You got a link ?
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Mrm1775

https://www.etsy.com/listing/686013013/ ... ipe-marked
The price is very reasonable and I like the style, I don’t mind putting some work into it, but would hate to and find out it’s a bad smoker.
Mrm1775

Ruffinogold wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:26 am I dig Manhattan, I do . Got lots of family back in NYC. Not familiar with the pipe though . You got a link ?
I forgot to tag you. Oops
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Mrm1775 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:34 pm https://www.etsy.com/listing/686013013/ ... ipe-marked
The price is very reasonable and I like the style, I don’t mind putting some work into it, but would hate to and find out it’s a bad smoker.
That looks like a nice old pipe . Back in the day , there was plenty of old briar about . It's straight and what looks like a factory pipe. A factory should be able to drill straight . I woukdntvwory aboutg it not smoking good , I could buff that to a glow in 5 minutes with my buffer . I see a huge price not in dollars .. Maybe I'm in a weird etsy setting ? Anyway , if it's cheap , it sure looks nice . The long briar shank is wicked cool , man
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Mrm1775

Ruffinogold wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:42 pm
Mrm1775 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:34 pm https://www.etsy.com/listing/686013013/ ... ipe-marked
That looks like a nice old pipe . Back in the day , there was plenty of old briar about . It's straight and what looks like a factory pipe. A factory should be able to drill straight . I woukdntvwory aboutg it not smoking good , I could buff that to a glow in 5 minutes with my buffer . I see a huge price not in dollars .. Maybe I'm in a weird etsy setting ? Anyway , if it's cheap , it sure looks nice . The long briar shank is wicked cool , man
I’ve done a little research and they have been in business a pretty long time with various owners.
I was thinking a good cleaning and buffing would do it wonders. We just talked me into it.