What Are You Smoking March 2019

Tsal
Forum Decorum

Peacock wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:22 am
Bruyere_Royale wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:23 am G'day Chaps! Smoking Heine's Blend in a Kapruf 80s and drinking a wonderfully crafted Lavazza Latte. I'm building my boys their own workbench in the garage today so they can have a place of their own. One wants to build birdhouses and the destructive one just wants to drive nails. :lol:
Now that sounds like a Saturday! Good stuff papa bear
Definitely had a great day and it took a little longer than planned, all day! Lol... I'm bushed.
The Troll Whisperer
Johnny
Member in Good Standing

Sweet Coconut Twist in the IMP horn

Tsal
Forum Decorum

ncrobb wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:28 am My March Meer smoking came to a halt. We drove back across the mountain yesterday to TN and I left my meers in NC. Oh well, I’ve got a modded MM cob here somewhere. In the meantime it’s RLP-6 in a Sav POY Canadian.

@tsal, enjoy it brother. Those are GOOD times.
We had a fun day, my boy Reid was the clamp, square and level guy. Lol...
The Troll Whisperer
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Smoking Grousemoor in the FT+zip and drinking a pint of seltzer with fresh lime.
The Troll Whisperer
simplepipes
Codger in Training

Three Sails . . . Modified MM Pony Express . . . Diet Soda.

Just returned from checking our building as we sit at the convergence of the Kansas and Missouri Rivers . . . all pumps readied for crest first part of next week.

Checked a few discount smoke outlets trying to secure a pouch of Smokers Pride Mellow Taste . . . no luck although some unique environments and personalities.

-sp
My vote has not been bought . . . I paid for my Undergraduate and Graduate Degrees . . .
racinghoss

MikeDennison wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:37 pm Probably my last bowl of the day... Macanudo in the Grabow Viscount.
I ordered a tin of that, based on your testimony. I would also recommend this to you. In fact, send your address and I'll send you a bowl or two.

racinghoss

Smoking John Bull, by the fire pit, in this Austrian meer. My future step son is smoking his first pipe, filled with C'est la Vie.
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Lane White Burley laced with a pinch of Davidoff Danish in the Three Star Bulldog.
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
slowroll
Founding Member

Arango Balkan Supreme in my elf stack. Nice glass of Rioja to complement.
www.custompipestems.com ...pipestems and pipes designed and created
Arkansas Paul

Had a bowl of McClelland 2015 Virginia/Perique flake this evening.
"I believe that pipe smoking contributes to a somewhat calm and objective judgement in all human affairs.”
-Albert Einstein, 1950

"It has been my experience that those who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-Abe Lincoln